NIKE ACG thread

After kicking myself for months and now years since the last Mowabb release (which I missed) I'm down for that pair. Anyone remember how those ran? It wasn't exactly the same as the Huaraches but I can't remember if they still ran small or not.

After kicking myself for months and now years since the last Mowabb release (which I missed) I'm down for that pair. Anyone remember how those ran? It wasn't exactly the same as the Huaraches but I can't remember if they still ran small or not.
I went a half size up last time they dropped. Fit perfect

How is the quality of the latest round of Wildwoods? Thinking of grabbing a pair while they're cheap.

does anyone remember in the late 2000s a pair of ACG sandals with elephant print/cement on them been trying to find them for years. anyone have a style code

1571404337760.png
Lawd dem Mowabbs is filth :X

Sold my CDG mowabbs earlier this year. Those new Olivia Kim ones would be a good pickup.

Or some OG mandarins. 2015 release. Or a new retro. 11.5. Not that I'm asking.

We got somethin to look forward to!

Loving the purple goretex, the pants and the thermal.

Just as a heads up for those with big feet, SNKRS is showing all the shoes from that pack as women’s only sizing.

last release I picked up was in 2015. Went TTS and was fine. collar was a little tighter so could see .5 up not being an issue especially with thicker socks.

both the 2015 release and the CDGs ended up on discount

Has anyone seen the ACG cargo pants from last szn (black and moon particle cw) at any Nike outlets(factory stores etc) ? Looking to grab another pair but can't find them anywhere anymore

Back
Top Bottom