NIKE ACG thread

1625009307110.jpeg

1625009318218.jpeg

1625009330784.jpeg

Yeah I just want them to flood the market so we can buy it on sale lmao.. tired of buying ACGs for retail.

Yeah I just want them to flood the market so we can buy it on sale lmao.. tired of buying ACGs for retail.
These days we're supposed to consider ourselves lucky to get any swoosh product for retail...

Last edited:
These days we're supposed to consider ourselves lucky to get any swoosh product for retail...

Most of the time yeah... we're so happy that we can get a pair for retail lol

Times have changed although sometimes some classics slip through the cracks and go under retail!

Got the cargos in and these things are heavy, lol. Very washed as the first thing I thought of was, ‘damn these pockets could hold a lot of stuff’.

Don’t get why MF Lows don’t have Gore-Tex treatment just like Nasu. BTW, I really like this Black/Anthracite pair of Nasu 2, but it’s making me wonder whether it features Gore-Tex or not since I can’t find any Gore-Tex tag on these pix…
0ADEDCC4-3347-46EA-98DE-76E1C9E1A083.jpeg

https://www.bstn.com/eu_en/p/nike-acg-air-nasu-2-dc8296-002-0257727

Also found on BSTN’s upcoming section are..
849A5154-DB2E-478D-B1B1-5A8E4F9E52A1.jpeg

4C0945FC-2C45-4558-984C-ECCA40C19C90.jpeg
AB80C0AD-16CF-4BF8-8A05-3F327555A746.jpeg

There are non-gtx versions of the nasu 1s. I’d assume it’d say it on the shoe or in the title of the shoe if it had goretex.

I’m going to end up with all the mountain fly low colorways when it’s all said and done :smh:

I just wanted 1 pair of mountain fly lows, seeing all these colorways they coming out with I don't like my chances of sticking to just one

There are non-gtx versions of the nasu 1s. I’d assume it’d say it on the shoe or in the title of the shoe if it had goretex.
Never knew there were no Gore-Tex versions, but I was also wondering why some Nasu (1’s) doesn’t have Gore-Tex tag or print, so it makes sense. And considering the price of that Nasu 2’s, I doubt that they got Gore-Tex. BTW, SneakerNews is saying that they’ve got it tho.

https://sneakernews.com/2021/06/30/nike-acg-air-nasu-2-black-anthracite-dc8296-002/

Never knew there were no Gore-Tex versions, but I was also wondering why some Nasu (1’s) doesn’t have Gore-Tex tag or print, so it makes sense. And considering the price of that Nasu 2’s, I doubt that they got Gore-Tex. BTW, SneakerNews is saying that they’ve got it tho.

https://sneakernews.com/2021/06/30/nike-acg-air-nasu-2-black-anthracite-dc8296-002/
Goretex licensing is serious business. It has to be displayed and advertised. And that Sneakernews article says they're "not equipped with GORE-TEX material." Maybe it was edited?

Last edited:
Love the lows, but I need more of the MF hi's!! Just one more colorway!! It's my go-to hiking shoe now.

And that Sneakernews article says they're "not equipped with GORE-TEX material." Maybe it was edited?
Is that right??? Ummm.., it’s possible that I missed reading that “not”, but I tend to believe they have edited tho.

Last edited:
How is the breathability? I heard mixed reviews
Not great if I'm being honest. Cowfreekicks did a nice review on YouTube and he uses a smoke machine to show breathability, you should check it out. For me I wish it was more breathable considering no goretex. But I've been loving them lately either way, even on hot days.

Has anyone seen these for sale anywhere yet? I've been wanting a pair of mountain fly lows but wasn't sure about which color way until I saw this one. Must have.

Screen-Shot-2021-07-01-at-11.14.40-AM.png

Back
Top Bottom