NIKE ACG thread

Joined Jul 12, 2013
According to acgdaily it's not out in the US yet.
They're usually pretty on top of things.

1626190500502.png

edit:
And I'm digging the new look of the Air Nasu too.
Bummer they don't have Gore-Tex anymore, but maybe that makes them more breathable, which is always good in my book.
just because the initial nasu 2 don’t have goretex, doesn’t mean they won’t make some with it.

Joined Jun 18, 2021
According to acgdaily it's not out in the US yet.
They're usually pretty on top of things.

1626190500502.png

edit:
And I'm digging the new look of the Air Nasu too.
Bummer they don't have Gore-Tex anymore, but maybe that makes them more breathable, which is always good in my book.
Sadly the removal of goretex from the mountain fly high to the mountain fly low did not increase breathability, but I agree I hope it does for these lower priced nasu.

Joined Jan 4, 2021
just because the initial nasu 2 don’t have goretex, doesn’t mean they won’t make some with it.
True, good point. I was going off a comment from social media or something. I didn't realize they were originally released without Gore-Tex and my brain was too slow to realize they could always create a Nasu 2 Gore-Tex version later.

Sadly the removal of goretex from the mountain fly high to the mountain fly low did not increase breathability, but I agree I hope it does for these lower priced nasu.
Ah really? I thought they would have. I never owned the Mountain Fly High. Just thinking of my limited experience with trying/researching Gore-Tex rain jackets (even though I think it's usually more breathable than other rain jacket materials).

Joined Nov 22, 2016
Don’t be scared to throw out a low-ball offer on GOAT / StockX, you never know when it might be accepted. Was able to score Pegasus Trail 2 GTX for $90. Asking price was $168
C5C3DCD4-C967-4FB8-8D03-A1172816465F.jpeg

ARK

Supporter
Joined Dec 27, 2012
Don’t be scared to throw out a low-ball offer on GOAT / StockX, you never know when it might be accepted. Was able to score Pegasus Trail 2 GTX for $90. Asking price was $168
C5C3DCD4-C967-4FB8-8D03-A1172816465F.jpeg
Why is the Pegasus Trail not under the ACG line? It seems confusing to have “Trail” running shoes when you have a separate brand specifically towards outdoor. I always thought that seemed off.

Joined Dec 13, 2004
different department and different philosophy per say

acg for the most part is still lifestyle focused, just the camping/hiking lifestyle type

you got to keep in mind that it was only a couple of years ago when ACG was a tech-ninja/acronym styled and while their shoes are capable to an extent, its still just for outdoor leisure while the pegasus trail, kiger, wildhorse, etc... are for actual trail running

the mountainfly does have the plate on the midsole and youd think thats for performance but its insanely heavy and just isnt built for speed

acg is still designed with more casual aesthetics in mind to be worn outside outdoor activities, its not the hardcore gear out there

ARK

Supporter
Joined Dec 27, 2012
different department and different philosophy per say

acg for the most part is still lifestyle focused, just the camping/hiking lifestyle type

you got to keep in mind that it was only a couple of years ago when ACG was a tech-ninja/acronym styled and while their shoes are capable to an extent, its still just for outdoor leisure while the pegasus trail, kiger, wildhorse, etc... are for actual trail running

the mountainfly does have the plate on the midsole and youd think thats for performance but its insanely heavy and just isnt built for speed

acg is still designed with more casual aesthetics in mind to be worn outside outdoor activities, its not the hardcore gear out there
I recall a day when the Mowabb was actually used as an outdoor running and cross training shoe. When did ACG get soft?

Joined Nov 24, 2006
I recall a day when the Mowabb was actually used as an outdoor running and cross training shoe. When did ACG get soft?
ACG was on the ropes for the longest. Didn’t know exactly where the product line fell. It was only until recently that the line became revived as more of an ‘urban’ lifestyle line masked as outdoor apparel and footwear.

BR0 MONTANA

formerly imanikehead
Joined Jan 4, 2012
Anybody got the nasu’s? Wanted to try them out for hiking.
1D54F7E6-B7E7-435B-AE3E-D60335153731.jpeg

just got a pair of Nasus. Very comfortable to walk around and run errands. Don’t hike but they run really snug. Got my regular size but I’m wearing thin no show socks. If you are planning to wear thicker wool socks I would suggest to get at least a half size bigger.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now