NIKE ACG thread

Team USA x Olympics 2022 x Nike ACG
I LIKE

NikeOutfits2022_1440x810_Updated.png.jpeg

Does anyone own a pair of the GTX air nasu 1's? Been hunting a pair for the longest and I was not sure about sizing.

Does anyone own a pair of the GTX air nasu 1's? Been hunting a pair for the longest and I was not sure about sizing.

Disclaimer: sizing is to each individual foot but at least for me I went TTS and they fit a little snug. It was more noticeable at first and now it doesn't bother me but I could have went up a half size and been fine.

UNDS'd the Mountain Fly "Clay" this week and they may finally dethrone my 2017 Yeezy 700 Waverunner as my "everyday" sneaker.

The instant I took a few steps I was blown away by the comfort. Based on my understanding it's just react foam with a carbon fiber plate?

Only othe sneaker I own with react foam is the ISPA joints but I found it to be to squishy for me personally.

I'm assuming the carbon fiber plate is giving me that "bounce" sensation when I take a step.

i believe the cf plate in the midsole is curved liek the vaporfly which gives you a propulsion push forward in each step so that might be the “bounce” you’re feeling

1642899126990.png

It's an amazing feeling and I was just casually walking. Def going to look into owning a pair with this set up for running.

Lungs hoodie, ease pants and mountain fly gtx’s today….
The ease pants are amazing and fit TTS unlike most of the recent acg pants.

I’ve been wearing these mountain fly’s for pretty much a month straight and I’m in love with them.
02F0B25D-970C-4E7D-9BC9-D3914C390436.jpeg

0D290081-8EC9-4CDB-B219-DE211ECCF64B.jpeg
5A9921EA-3A01-436B-9278-955634F58952.jpeg

What size you get and what's your height/weight?

What size you get and what's your height/weight?
I got a large. I’m 5’10” and 200lbs. I’m a size large in almost all pants across the board EXCEPT some other acg pants (like the smith summit’s) run huge so I size down to a medium. I would get whatever your regular size is in regular Nike pants/sweats. These are definitely a must have, I have lot of acg pants and these are my favorite at the moment. They aren’t baggy at all but also aren’t slim, it’s the perfect cut IMO. Worn them 3 days in a row with no shame 😂. Still waiting on the brown pair to come in.
AA09BF86-551C-4F48-994D-E65671F01781.jpeg

I got a large. I’m 5’10” and 200lbs. I’m a size large in almost all pants across the board EXCEPT some other acg pants (like the smith summit’s) run huge so I size down to a medium. I would get whatever your regular size is in regular Nike pants/sweats. These are definitely a must have, I have lot of acg pants and these are my favorite at the moment. They aren’t baggy at all but also aren’t slim, it’s the perfect cut IMO. Worn them 3 days in a row with no shame 😂. Still waiting on the brown pair to come in.
AA09BF86-551C-4F48-994D-E65671F01781.jpeg
How's the stretch on these?

Back
Top Bottom