NIKE ACG thread

half size up

My big toe agrees. :lol:

spongebob-big-toe.gif

Can someone provide sizing info for the Acg Mocs? Half size up? Full size up? Found a 3.0 pair on eBay for a decent price but idk the sizing.

Edit: Also which version are your guyses favorite?

I have 3.0s in my TTS 11.5 (same size I wear in dunk, air max 1, jordan 1, pegasus, dog mountain, zoom AO). I'd say they fit a little big but still cozy and I don't wear them out casually so for around the house lounging, vacation, and quick store runs they're fine. I don't think I'd half down if I were to get another pair.

I have 3.0s in my TTS 11.5 (same size I wear in dunk, air max 1, jordan 1, pegasus, dog mountain, zoom AO). I'd say they fit a little big but still cozy and I don't wear them out casually so for around the house lounging, vacation, and quick store runs they're fine. I don't think I'd half down if I were to get another pair.
Sick thanks. The one im looking at is a 3.0 and couldnt find sizing info on it. Only able to find sizing info on the 3.5.

I almost pulled the trigger on salehe crocs cause i want an easy shoe to just slip on for quick errands but didnt want regular crocs. Then i remembered the ACG Mocs and thought id be spending less on the mocs than the salehe crocs.

Sick thanks. The one im looking at is a 3.0 and couldnt find sizing info on it. Only able to find sizing info on the 3.5.

I almost pulled the trigger on salehe crocs cause i want an easy shoe to just slip on for quick errands but didnt want regular crocs. Then i remembered the ACG Mocs and thought id be spending less on the mocs than the salehe crocs.
If you do get the crocs. Size 1 full size down.

Notre has extra 20% off with the code EZTRA20
no tax outside illinois orders but i think its only free shipping after its a certain amount

lowcates are down on a bargain

these are $31

$36 for these

Back
Top Bottom