NIKE ACG thread

good-lawd-money.gif

I really like Nathan VanHook's work with moncler. It's pretty cool how he managed to cross his personal style and design across both brands. I don't think I'd ever buy luxury brand sneakers since there are still so many rare regular sneakers I could get before getting to that price range. But the monclers are some of the only ones I'd even wear.

Anyone able to tell how the Mountain Fly Low GTX fits compared to the Antarktik? I’m 10.5/11 in most sneakers and got 11.5 in Antarktiks for a (perhaps unnecessarily) roomy fit. Also tried on 11.5 in the MF high and non-GTX low and those both seemed to fit well but that’s without breaking them in and only having on for a few min.

Mail call yesterday. Both my Mocs and SB97s came in. I really like the Mocs a lot. The sizing is weird but nothing too bad. I do feel like i could have gone .5 size down but idk.

2C82BEC4-D15B-49A4-8163-CCBC632A3051.jpeg
C8F571FD-FA43-4936-B5D8-D490A9CD66B7.jpeg

What size did you order and what size do you typically wear, in the AM97 for example?

I remember a friend saying these weren't what he expected in terms of comfort for around the house wear. I may want to investigate for myself.

I was so close to pulling the trigger on the Moc 3.0 black pair when I found them for $42, but just couldn't see myself wearing them around the house or otherwise. And, on top of that, also read reviews about them not being super comfy, so figured there was no point having yet another box lying around for an occasional wear even though the price was awesome.

What size did you order and what size do you typically wear, in the AM97 for example?

I remember a friend saying these weren't what he expected in terms of comfort for around the house wear. I may want to investigate for myself.
I ordered a size 8. My 97s are 8.5 and im normally a size 8 in most shoes; Air Max 1s, Jordan 1s, 3s, 4s. But its not like my feet are swimming in the Mocs. Theres just a bit of room at the toe.

Just curious, what was your friend expecting in terms of comfort? For me theyre plenty comfortable but its all coming from the ortholite insole. The sole itself feels like a Roshe sole. I work a job that requires me to be on my feet all day. I normally do about 20k steps (10ish miles) and id rather put the mocs on other than slides.

i do some med-light hiking fairly often and can't really think of why the lacecovers are needed. is it to protect from weed burrs etc. getting stuck on the laces? i can't see how the jostling of that thing packed onto the heel wouldn't irritate the crap outta me.

Back
Top Bottom