NIKE ACG thread

sure thing brother

I'm 5' 8". last time i weighed myself i was 202-205. im fairly sure im under that weight in that pic as ive been leaning out the past couple of months.

The T is an XL and I honestly dont wear Nike t shirts. but in nike soccer jerseys I wear a Large. tech fleece hoodies I wear an XL.

I have fairly broad shoulders and decent pecs.

LMK if u want pics of those in ur DM papi.

LMAO JK

Bruh there’s no way!! I’m 6’1” and usually wear a nike large. And thought I’d have to size down to a medium judging by everyone’s fit picks. But you’re telling me you sized up to an xl and youre 5’8” and it fits you that good!!???
I’m hella confused

Nike really blew it with the sizing on this recent apparel run... just tried on all my clothes, and nothing really fits well. I would say the crew sweatshirt is really the only one that seems normal (haven't tried the volcano tee yet)

even if the crew fits ok, i still wish they didn’t put the pocket on the back. i might grab one if they go on sale though.

i ended up returning the jackets, totally too big, might reorder tho, i still have everything else... i can't believe how terribly the stuff ran size wise.

IMG_9776.JPG
IMG_9809.JPG
IMG_9749.JPG
Took the Dog Mountains out today. Great Hiking shoe. Stopped and got some gas after. Gotta love Colorado 8)

i think the shorts are excellent size wise.

shout out to the dudes who dont skip leg day
Dude that’s exactly how I feel. Shorts we’re prefect for me. I always struggle with shorts/pants from doing years of squats. The shorts were the only thing I kept. Might track down a volcano tee now tho after seeing those fit pics above

Shout out to BSTN.

Asked to be notified when they had a return/restock in the Ruckle Ridges. E-mailed me notifying me that they had my size. Was able to check out through a direct link.

Wish more retailers offered this option; salute to them.

I took almost all my stuff back yesterday.

2 large shorts
3 medium shirts

At the Nike factory at the great mall.

The shorts don’t get longer if you size up.

damn. i just got the ACG t shirt in yesterday, in an XL. Usually the XL atheltic cut nike tees fit me perfectly, i am 6'4" 195 lb. THat ****ing shirt was like a goddamn dress on me, went almost down to my knees. I am returning and not even bothering trying to find one that fits. what the ****

Saw a post on insta saying there’s another nikelab ACG backpack that was supposed to be part of the SS18 line. Anyone know anything about this? It was the responder but it had a different style code.

What size should I choose for the new ACG jacket/shorts with my height/weight? 5'6" and 135lbs, 31" waist/35" chest, thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom