NIKE ACG thread

Was gonna mention it earlier, but then I noticed that some of the other Nike Lab products listed as coming soon on desktop (not just the ACG stuff) show up as OOS on the N+ app as well.  My hope being that it was an app issue and not the other way around. 

Last edited:
Hey all,

I'll be picking up four hats total. If I have your # you will be priority, but if someone bails I'll PM the next in line.

Four hats also depends on their stock.

I thought the bucket hat was gonna come with the baclava. Not down paying $75 for a bucket hat with a zipper, guess i'm 3 in 1 too now

I thought the bucket hat was gonna come with the baclava. Not down paying $75 for a bucket hat with a zipper, guess i'm 3 in 1 too now
maybe its tucked inside the zipper lol weird for nike to advertise it with the mask on their site and not include it

maybe its tucked inside the zipper lol weird for nike to advertise it with the mask on their site and not include it
I thought it was something like that too but only thing is no mention of a baclava in the product description the hat is dope regardless but $75 dope? I'm good

nah that shirts nice, if I didn't already have too many jacket and didn't live in SoCal, I'd probably get one

need the 3in1 too but I am not sure if NDC would actually stock it, I noticed that the other NikeLab hats been on "coming soon" status for a month or two now :lol:

Hey guys, unfortunately they only had two in stock. I secured one for me and one for Killa (the first to PM me). Looks like these are going to be tough to come by.

Salute to this man. :pimp: He didn't have to go out of his way and everything for retail + ship. Stand up guy all around. :D

What does "Coming Soon" mean?  Do they not have the stock available to ship or are they just delaying putting the hats on the website?

What does "Coming Soon" mean?  Do they not have the stock available to ship or are they just delaying putting the hats on the website?

It means that the hype train is going to be arriving soon.... nobody knows when it will arrive. However, when it does, you can bet that there will be no warning, and there will be a limited amount of seats with a large crowd wanting to get on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom