NIKE ACG thread

DId anyone check to see if any of the Blends or Undefeated locations had the hats still? Trying to grab one of each if I can, if someone can proxy as well I would greatly appreciate it!

it was reported that length is tts and it fits wide, I went tts because I have a wide feet
. I went TTS with the obsidian colorway, hope TTS work! I have somewhat of a narrow feet.

Last edited by a moderator:
yah, the hat might just be a random release at this point, just keep an eye out til someone posts here and hope you are in the right place at the right time so you can quickly cart it

^ Thanks! It's hard to order from somebody other than nike for this release though... No idea on sizing or if I will even like them.

^ Thanks! It's hard to order from somebody other than nike for this release though... No idea on sizing or if I will even like them.

Copped both color ways this morning on Nike.com. Was told by a friend from overseas to go 0.5 or 1 full size down. Went over to undefeated SF in the afternoon to try them on and to my surprise, these shoes run a full size big on me. My tts is 9.5 and now I will have to return my ndc order when it arrives [emoji]128553[/emoji]

How did they fit in store? What's your regular size and what size would,have you opt in these?

Copped both color ways this morning on Nike.com. Was told by a friend from overseas to go 0.5 or 1 full size down. Went over to undefeated SF in the afternoon to try them on and to my surprise, these shoes run a full size big on me. My tts is 9.5 and now I will have to return my ndc order when it arrives [emoji]128553[/emoji]

what do you wear in racers? I ordered a 9.5 because it was all that left, hoping it would match my pegasus 33 sizing... but it seems like that wont be the case.

damn, so pretty much like the Lupineks?

hows the lockdown on the shoes?

Last edited:
thanks. cant beleive i just caught this lol. 2/2 since the gold 97s. 

anyone know when the cap drops on NDC. rather get it there. 

edit: wtf gone. bots?

Last edited:
thanks. cant beleive i just caught this lol. 2/2 since the gold 97s. 

anyone know when the cap drops on NDC. rather get it there. 

edit: wtf gone. bots?

I asked Nike chat earlier today, and in typical fashion, had no idea what was going on.

I asked Nike chat earlier today, and in typical fashion, had no idea what was going on.
fuqqqq. hit or miss i guess. gonna end up paying resale online. hopefully after the season this stuff ends up in century 21 or one of the high fashion disco stores. entire season is crack. 

SN: been seeing you in every forum im in. you following me or we have similar taste? lol

We must have similar tastes. Flyknit racers though are my go to shoes though. Dabble with am 95/97, ld zero, and trail shoes. That's why I want this hat... for hiking. I have a similar one, but I managed to lose it.

View media item 2438975
Have to thank my friend for helping me pick these up! I was eying this one in black, and it is very nice in person. Yes, it does run loose enough to go 1/2 a size down, but I'd prefer it to fit that way and am sticking with my true size.

EDIT - extra stuff includes a magnetic button on the back where you can easily take off to adjust the toggle strings with the push button. ACG branding in each insole as well. Pretty comfortable shoe, but no signature cushioning systems.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom