NIKE ACG thread

what is the sizing like on this jacket, is it huge like the acg anorak they put out this summer, like to the point where you have to size down?
It’s roomy. I got a large and had room. I can def later it over a Nike crew neck sweater. I wouldn’t recommend going up a size at all

ACG Flyknit Trainer before weather starts to get hectic here

82FE267C-B8A9-433D-8CF2-F706701FE733.jpeg

So do the hoodie sherpa's really fit huge? Only other fleece I have to compare is Patagonia Synchilla's, and I go Large for those. But I usually get XL in nike tees for a slightly bigger fit.

Got the ACG gore tex in. It’s beautiful. Neck warmer is lined and super functional, it also takes a liner which is huge if you have the old 3-1s. It runs larger than the previous Erolson ACG trenches. Can’t imagine most folks needing more than a medium. I’m 6 foot 4 220-230 and a medium is fine.

jesus that good ole erolson sizing lol

fit pic soon com?

Even some standard Lab coats/shells are super oversized. I bought the camo trench in an XL and it was ginormous. Eventually bought a M and it was perfect. Similar build to above 6’ 190-200lbs.

Even some standard Lab coats/shells are super oversized. I bought the camo trench in an XL and it was ginormous. Eventually bought a M and it was perfect. Similar build to above 6’ 190-200lbs.
Yah I like the new drawstrings on the side of the new one (across the waist) I’m a 50L with a 30/31 inch waist...most stuff looks like I’m wearing a trash bag if it’s not tailored or tapered in some way.

Missed connections. You made me want to cop the jacket as soon as I got home

Attachments

• IMG_20181202_101423.jpg
    IMG_20181202_101423.jpg
    975.8 KB · Views: 111
Should I go with a M in the new acg cargos? I'm 5'10 about 190, 32-33 waist have big calves.

Also anyone know when the collection will drop on nike itself?

Last edited:
estopa estopa - regarding the US release date, 12/21.

Help, please... I'm only looking to keep one and I really like both colors. Thoughts?

46151316201_b0ce8c79ca_b.jpg

What size looking to try out a pair. Thinking bout those teal and purple ones though. How do these feel for casual wear? Are they comfortable

They're both 8.5. Also have a size 9 in the black/red one 'cause I wasn't sure about sizing. Trying to get rid of whatever I don't keep for what I paid for ($70-$80 each if anyone's interested, by the way!)

I haven't really wore 'em yet, but I hope to soon. So far from the try-on, they've felt pretty good.

New acg cargos are definitely a little baggy, but when I scrunch the bottom cuffs, it looks like good with the taper down contrast.

Well, after literally spending 20 minutes trying to figure out which one I wanted to keep, this was the one.

32296882038_f835300fbd_b.jpg

Only a little over two miles of wearing these instead of the planned 3+ miles, 'cause nature decided to call too ****ing early, and I didn't want to pee on the open path. Bonus picture!

31229206447_3e0b4fc59e_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom