NIKE ACG thread

AIR WILDWOOD ACG
20181221083924_original.jpg

20181221083928_original.jpg

20181221083922_original.jpg
nice! Been hoping they'd bring these back... now If I can get the moss colored Mowabbs I'll be a happy camper, haha

Anyone know when this releases on Nike.com?

My guess is that it might be today at 1p, but a quiet release for nike since there was no news for it. A lot of retailers have been getting stuff and are dropping today/tomorrow but im pretty sure there's a fuller collection that should be available on nike (including gloves, 2 styles of pants, etc).

i want those goretex coat so bad but i have no use for it here in socal

Was in Texas this past weekend and saw a girl in a Canada Goose jacket when it was 65° and sunny... thank you for being reasonable and not wearing a winter coat in >45° temps. As an upper Midwest guy, it was surreal seeing so many people in actual coats and fleeces in 60°+ weather as I was just happy to be wearing short sleeves again for the first time in two months.

More on topic tho, anyone know where I could possibly find this hoodie under retail?
04D3B77A-B822-4332-99BC-A223B5EE6211.jpeg

its an oversized fit. I wear a small, and its a little baggy, but for a slim fit, I coulda went down to a xs

First time buying acg cargos. NDC didn’t have XS, so I ordered small. Not really diggin the baggy look. I have the Nike tech cargos in small and they fit great.

First time buying acg cargos. NDC didn’t have XS, so I ordered small. Not really diggin the baggy look. I have the Nike tech cargos in small and they fit great.
link to tech cargo?

Anyone know of ACG inspired clothing that matches the AJ33 available? Most of the stuff on NDC that matches is sold out

Just got my ACG cargos in size small and they fit like a medium. Will definitely return. Just ordered a size XS in black at social status. Hopefully they fit better

Back
Top Bottom