NIKE ACG thread

The ACG cargos run super wide/big. Caught a S in the black and they fit bigger than my Medium NL ACGs cargos from a few years back. I'm used to the baggy fit. I would love for Nike to drop a standard fit of cargoes, not super slim like the Tech pack cargos, not sum super wide, just some regular fit joints.
Also picked up the vest. Pretty dope alternative to a fanny pack.

Is this supposed to hold water? So instead of that you can use it to hold other stuff?

83F9FA9B-84F9-4199-B593-D841F6180C1A.jpeg

I have the NL olive ACG cargos and they are my favorite pants, but definitely size down and then they are not that bad. Baggy, yes, but they are supposed to be. I love how comfortable they are, and with the rain the water literally just beads off. They also breathe well enough that I don’t get too hot in them, but can still wear them any time of year in SoCal and not get cold either.

Anyone here own the ACG variables from a couple seasons ago? They run big as well don't they?

Anyone here own the ACG variables from a couple seasons ago? They run big as well don't they?

Are you talking about the ones with the black stretch cord on the bottom? If so, I don't feel like those run as big as current or last seasons cargos. If you can buy some with a good return policy, you should check them out, they are nice. But if you need small or XS, then I think ebay or other resale site is only option.

Goddamn. Canada’s NDC really gets shafted on these releases.

I know I’m mad late but just catching it up but you share the same stock as us Europeans and I don’t think any of the new ACG gear has dropped anywhere in Europe yet let alone on Nike

I know I’m mad late but just catching it up but you share the same stock as us Europeans and I don’t think any of the new ACG gear has dropped anywhere in Europe yet let alone on Nike

I think Europe drop is 21st, at least that is what a few shops in Europe are showing. But also looks like several shops in Europe released early. Since I finally found XS cargos, not really stalking this release anymore.

anyone in the 5'10 range try on a small Goretex? I wanna pull the trigger... but just getting a feel if its gonna be gigantic like the medium or not and don't wanna drop a dope loan to Nike if its gigantic.

anyone in the 5'10 range try on a small Goretex? I wanna pull the trigger... but just getting a feel if its gonna be gigantic like the medium or not and don't wanna drop a dope loan to Nike if its gigantic.

I am 5'11 and had the small and ended up paying extra to go with an XS from Haven. There wasn't a huge difference and I think the S would work fine for you, but if you can find an XS I can guarantee it won't be too small for you. These basically fit like a ski jacket, just much bigger.. lol

Can you buy from NDC? Free returns, so hard to go wrong trying a small.

Have the deploy cargos from last season and just received the SS19 ones. The fit is pure trash. Crazy baggy thigh (even baggier than last season’s) and insane taper. These ain’t it chief.

To each their own. I like the new cargo over the variables. I’m surprised they’re not Lab as they have more of an Acronym vibe than 90’s retro.

for those who copped the latest iterations of the AC G cargos. does sizing down affect length greatly?

Back
Top Bottom