NIKE ACG thread

Yo! Thank you both! Ordered moon particles. Had a tough time picking between both, but I have a lot of black bottoms. Hopefully these XS work on my chicken legs. Gonna regret not buying blacks later for sure...

Yo! Thank you both! Ordered moon particles. Had a tough time picking between both, but I have a lot of black bottoms. Hopefully these XS work on my chicken legs. Gonna regret not buying blacks later for sure...

As long as you not taller than 5'10", you should be fine on the length. The XS were too short for me but everything else was good..

As long as you not taller than 5'10", you should be fine on the length. The XS were too short for me but everything else was good..

Good to hear! Im exactly 5'10" so im pumped to get them in cause I was bummed when size S didn't fit.

Ppl in this thread, If you like old acg, definitely follow @organiclab.zip on ig (no, it’s not me lol)

Tons of old mountain wear gear.

20190306_160054.jpg

XS Moon Particle Cargos just came in. Perfect fit for my chicken legs. Slept hard on blacks...

For those looking for some random ACG accessories from the winter’s drops... check your local outlet. Came up on this for $15 + 30% and they had a whole line of the black beanies (purple triangle) for $15 w/ 30% off as well.

1E74C08E-FC65-42BB-AC1D-7DB341AFA27E.jpeg

Hey....

Massive apologies in advance, I'm sure this has been asked, but I couldn't find it in this thread..... how are the sizing on the Black/Purple/Cream AW18 hoodies?
Nike says they're a roomy fit... So don't wanna end up with a hoodie dress. I've got too many SS18 tee shirt dresses already...

For those looking for some random ACG accessories from the winter’s drops... check your local outlet. Came up on this for $15 + 30% and they had a whole line of the black beanies (purple triangle) for $15 w/ 30% off as well.

1E74C08E-FC65-42BB-AC1D-7DB341AFA27E.jpeg
Nice pickup! Might have to cruise to my local joint sometime and see if they have this.

Back
Top Bottom