NIKE ACG thread

got these for 10$ each. retail is 18$. bought 3 pairs. softer than elite socks but same squishyness/thickness. tried to go back for more but they didnt have any in my 10-11.5 left. plenty of the other sizes though.

i mean you can probably wear an all black huaraches and bystanders probably won't be able to tell :lol:

but i do think you could tell if you know your shoes, the lines and stitches of the og are practically hidden in the cdg version, or at least know something is up

overall shape and silhouettes kind of different too with the materials used in the upper, like you can't even tell there's the neoprene bootie that goes up to the ankle
cdg-nike-mowabb-black-photos-2.jpg

IMG_1CA525BF8D8B-1.jpeg

nike-air-acg-mowabb-og-black.jpg

currently on sale at barney's for like $150.

DA935E18-6866-4CD3-99A8-6FD063E80936.jpeg
Cheap find, perfect for Iceland next month! (I loved Lunar so much...)

i found these at the nike outlet yeaaaaaaaaars ago & they were some of the most comfortable shoes i've ever worn, i wore the soles down on them, crazy thing is, they came laced with 2 different colored laces, i'd love to have a pair again. they fit like a glove.

For those interested in taking these out for the trails (like me), I found this video from Gear Patrol. They also got footage of the clothes being worn, too. Very nice, actually.

There’s a lot of things we saw that have not been released. On Nike’s EU website they have the packable jacket in black available. I was hoping they’d release the blue aop shorts and tailwind hat but they didn’t and no socks. Maybe they’ll be a second release? Or maybe those are exclusive to different markets like the green and tan fleece from last season.

Notre got a great sale right now on the goretex jackets just copped the blue one for $239 shipped. The yellow one is $299 shipped.

32712054747_634c629c50_b.jpg

Had a chance to see these in person and tried them on. Sizing suggested on Nike.com is right for my personal case. I tried 1/2 a size up and got a looser fit all-around. My true size was comfortable, but the area most snug was where my toes are.
so you stuck with your true size? i went true to size on snkrsand just noticed in the description they recommend half size up

Back
Top Bottom