NIKE ACG thread

Anyone know when NDC will start selling the new gear? I got a bday coupon that ends next Thursday :lol:

nike says aug 9

the first drop of the fall 2019 ACG apparel collection releases August 9
NikeNews_FA19_ACG_Campaign_Primary_Group_2_rectangle_1600.jpg

The collection features garments with multiple storage options, including the ACG Women's Biker Short [at right], to keep small items at your side.

NikeNews_FA19_ACG_Campaign_Primary_Mens_square_1600.jpg

The breathable mesh pockets of the Men’s ACG Top keep items close while protecting them from moisture.

NikeNews_FA19_ACG_Campaign_Primary_Womens_square_1600.jpg

The ACG Overalls include formidable knee patches to take on rough-and-tumble hikes.

NikeNews_FA19_ACG_Campaign_Primary_Gobe_Footwear_2_square_1600.jpg

Maybe not the correct thread but I wasn't sure where else to ask. The ACG woven shorts from last summer are some of my favorites but I wish they had made them in black (got the greys and the pink pair). The current Patagonia baggies don't fit me and I'm looking for an alternative. I'm looking at these Nike Sportswear Woven shorts and was curious if anyone has them and if they're similar to the ACG wovens? Or if you can think of anything similar to the ACGs that comes in black.

Maybe not the correct thread but I wasn't sure where else to ask. The ACG woven shorts from last summer are some of my favorites but I wish they had made them in black (got the greys and the pink pair). The current Patagonia baggies don't fit me and I'm looking for an alternative. I'm looking at these Nike Sportswear Woven shorts and was curious if anyone has them and if they're similar to the ACG wovens? Or if you can think of anything similar to the ACGs that comes in black.

I actually have both the black nike woven and the grey ACG... they fit fairly similar, the Nike shorts are a tad longer... but not by much.

They should just make some more colors of those ACG woven's, i just miss the lime ones on my collection, color combos where on point and by far some of the best quality shorts i ever owned. Unfortunately it doesnt seem that theyre coming back for now :((

Coming soon, NDC Australia. Need the wheats!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-09-15-19-27-999_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-09-15-19-27-999_com.android.chrome.png
    683.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_2019-08-09-15-19-22-770_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-09-15-19-22-770_com.android.chrome.png
    656.6 KB · Views: 14
5B389D40-00ED-40C8-A529-FDEE2DA6C7D8.jpeg
I’m assuming not but wondering if anyone has one of these new anoraks in hand yet? Sizing is always hard on the acg stuff... in the grid anoraks that came out I wore a small, but these seem a bit shorter in torso length so I’m wondering if I should go medium....

Oh, NOW those black ACG pants come out, and my size sells out... Well, thank goodness there are a bunch of other places selling them.

Back
Top Bottom