NIKE ACG thread

There’s another camo cw in the Tailwind convertible cap.

via IG
A7347271-4DBE-40B6-9068-69EA3568C941.jpeg

I finally saw one of these caps in person. You can interchange (mix and match) the top part to other base caps.

ACG shirt arrived from SNKRS. It’s a loose fit. Cotton so thick. I’ll purchase the black one soon.

DB7B03F5-59CF-409F-B89D-61B37544A670.jpeg

How loose/big are talking? I bought the acg embroidered corner shirt in a L and it was like an XXL. Had to return that. It was similar description, very heavy/thick cotton.

How loose/big are talking? I bought the acg embroidered corner shirt in a L and it was like an XXL. Had to return that. It was similar description, very heavy/thick cotton.
It’s pretty roomy. I’m a natural medium and got a medium. Couldn’t see myself in a small and a large would be too big.

Alright Chaps, Does anybody have any idea how I can go about getting the new cargo pants in black in 2XL (CD7646-010) from Nike.com in the US while I'm in the UK? Or a proxy service of some sort? I completely missed the drop on the English site due to a family member not being well in hospital and now I can't find them anywhere apart from the Nike US site. Thanks.

Anyone know how the Gilet fits?

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-18_23-40-16.png
    upload_2019-8-18_23-40-16.png
    135.7 KB · Views: 22
IMG_0731.jpg

I picked up this ACG Jacket for my wifey at an outlet in Long Beach last night. Originally $399.99, Discounted to $200, August 20% off coupon down to $180.19. With tax came out to just a little over $200, and as a Nike Plus member, this qualifies me to get a $50 Nike Gift Card. In essence, got it for $150. She will be happy.

@PoweredbyMSG TTS in blazers; they're a comfortable snug

doxen5703 doxen5703 so I have one pair in my true size, one pair a size down. Large (true) fits perfect around the waist, they're a liiiittle longer than I'd like but that's just personal preference. I have a lot of slack with the belt. Medium (size down) fits only a tad bit snug around the waist but the length is perfect. I'm comfortable in both.

AW84s still floating around anywhere but eBay? Looking for a grey or blue...

Edit: Grabbed one on eBay but don’t like the fit. DM if interested.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom