NIKE ACG thread

Mix and matching

F6688CEB-AD18-49D6-8895-260393BA2C2A.jpeg

The camo cws need to launch already!

ANYONE HAve a pic in the embroidered shirt? im still worried about size issues with the loose fit.

or lmk the arm sizes on a large

Last edited:
I actually wore the embroidered shirt today and it’s loose. I wouldn’t say it’s a baggy loose.

I’m a natural medium and stuck to my size. Wearing a large would’ve had the shirt feel like a parachute on me.

ALright no doubt. THAnk you Went with a medium for it as well. Ended up grabbing a climb a volcano T in a medium as well so hopefully they’re not tight. 6ft 190. Wish nike kept stock photos up with the sizing/dimensions of the model of past releases and present. WOuld make it so much easier.

Is it me or is nike moving away from slim fit. All the brands are it seems. Haven’t bought clothes in a long time and was trying to hit the Labor Day sales everything’s seems to have the 90s fit again. A little more loose. Less tapered. Even the ACG collection this go around was all baggy.

ALright no doubt. THAnk you Went with a medium for it as well. Ended up grabbing a climb a volcano T in a medium as well so hopefully they’re not tight. 6ft 190. Wish nike kept stock photos up with the sizing/dimensions of the model of past releases and present. WOuld make it so much easier.

Is it me or is nike moving away from slim fit. All the brands are it seems. Haven’t bought clothes in a long time and was trying to hit the Labor Day sales everything’s seems to have the 90s fit again. A little more loose. Less tapered. Even the ACG collection this go around was all baggy.

Yeah it’s hard to order anything acg online due to sizing... I get that they like it to be looser fit for mobility, but sometimes the sizing is just ridiculous.

Sizing is ridiculous.. I have a few of the embroidered in XS and a couple of the 'Go Climb Volcano' tees in medium and the medium fits smaller.. I always buy multiple sizes from Nike on a new release with those free returns.

IMG_0731.jpg

I picked up this ACG Jacket for my wifey at an outlet in Long Beach last night. Originally $399.99, Discounted to $200, August 20% off coupon down to $180.19. With tax came out to just a little over $200, and as a Nike Plus member, this qualifies me to get a $50 Nike Gift Card. In essence, got it for $150. She will be happy.
Pretty good deal. If I didn’t live in FL id have been all over these jackets. Especially that reflective logo black one.

got the embroidered tee in black/blue logo- medium. as mentioned nuff space in it and im filling sz L tees rn. 187lb 6ft.
climb a volcano tee- its a dri fit cotton blend nice material(thinner, kinda old school 90s tee feel), got a medium. arms were little tigther than id like but it was choking me, just a more fitted look. ordered a large and illl return whichever i dont like the fit on. but it fits TTS
hope that helps

Wow see a lot of things I want.:wow:

And when did these drop?:smokin
FA331DDA-0377-4244-BC52-2469A4B35A31.png

And does anyone know how the overalls fit? It says 6’1 is a medium :nerd:

I’m 5’9” and tried a small but the wast was too slim for my 34, I’d say most will fit height because it’s adjustable, but gotta find the right waist. I’m trying the medium now so I’ll chime in when I get them in

Can anyone comment on the fit of the ACG Terra Gobe’s? NDC says they run small and recommend going a half size up. Just wanted to confirm before pulling the trigger. Plan on using them as hiking/trail shoes.

Can anyone comment on the fit of the ACG Terra Gobe’s? NDC says they run small and recommend going a half size up. Just wanted to confirm before pulling the trigger. Plan on using them as hiking/trail shoes.

They do run small. I went up a full size but in your application a half size up would be more appropriate.

Bruh I’m a solid 9.5 in most Nike’s. I copped a 10 in their Terras on blow out for $50. Man they kill my feet so tight up top. It’s a damn shame cause I love them.

Anyone have any ideas for a remedy? Thank you in advance.

Back
Top Bottom