NIKE ACG thread

Found this ACG Jacket today at the Nike outlet for only $35. It was a bit big for me even with a hoodie under. So i gave it to my dad and he loves it.
Screenshot_20201111-140030_Chrome.jpg

Great find! Too bad it's not your size; at least your Dad is loving it!
Yea i was shocked when the worker told me it was $35. Cause it had a sticker of $75, then i asked if that was the clearance price, cause i found it on the clearance rack. It was a no brainer for me to cop. I even found a NikeLab hoodie discounted. Id say it was a successful hunt

More images of the launch MFlys together

F376DA5D-152D-487D-B8E0-8661196E2CF1.jpeg

40E97C37-7A65-4E51-96E6-1CB44F7C2298.jpeg

1272B4A3-FD57-4746-9FB3-1B05C163B7CE.jpeg

253DBC93-F485-4258-92C4-4F98A8CCC12D.jpeg

4C8806BB-A046-4B04-BA3A-22EFEFF077F1.jpeg

Thanks! Honestly, I think both hues we've seen of the khakis are correct. I think in the sunlight they appear way lighter. Actually like the black and white the best, but NO WAY am I wearing a white outsole like that. Whether hiking or in snow (usually accompanied by muddy parking lots), that dirty look will drive me nuts. Gonna go with all black as the most versatile colorway. If these end up going on discount a year later in my size, I'll just return the full retail priced pair if I can get one off Nike.

Did the Antarktiks sell out on RD, or take awhile to sell out with only some sizes ultimately going on discount?

Is there a release date for the black/white Mountain Fly's? I've only seen the black/black and black/khaki colorways.

Released on SNKRS-JP and all sizes are still available after 30 min. Hope that means they’ll sit coz $260 is just too much for this (just my opinion tho).

Well the mountain flys are sold out on NDC Europe. So looks like they were definitely a hit in that continent.

I copped black mountain flys from Norte. Saw there was no taxes. I like the khaki ones but black are the most flexible

Pending on two accounts but one thru a payment error which makes no sense b/c it's paypal and just used the other day on the AMIII. Oh well....

Is there any general consensus whether desktop or the app is better? It used to be the app, but not sure nowadays.

Guess I was the only one going after these today ;-). Everyone was focussing on the What The 5s? How the heck are ACG boots selling out. Is Nike really limiting these, or are people actually that into them? Ended up with a W on one account. Shocked both colorways basically sold out immediately. Wow. Hope they go on discount somewhere in the future so I can cop at a discount. Hope they're as comfortable as they sound like they should be!

Seemed like an easy purchase on SNKRS for the Khakis. I’m looking forward to receiving them and comparing them to the Antarktiks.
1F8A0C33-EDC7-4E2D-972F-CD21B002670B.png

Felt to be in an ACG mood and wore the ACG-inspired Presto Mids for work today
C6CDEE06-2646-48E2-B850-8DFDBEAC0D71.jpeg

Last edited:
Too bad it seems like it's snkrs exclusive so cant try my medical professional disc code, lol hopefully they would hit the discount racks soon though

Is there a release date for the black/white Mountain Fly's? I've only seen the black/black and black/khaki colorways.

I just copped from Extra Butter NY

I haven't posted/replied to anything in a looooong time lol. These brought me back home (NT) :nthat:

I just copped from Extra Butter NY

I haven't posted/replied to anything in a looooong time lol. These brought me back home (NT) :nthat:

Color code (002) and color description doesn't match correctly with the black/white colorway. May need to write to them to check back in.

Back
Top Bottom