NIKE ACG thread

Can't stop wearing these, day 18. Can't wait for those pink ones too...

20210705_092821.jpg

got the trucker hats and socks from notre, hats fit weird, its one-size but the black one feels shallower

CB2AB638-E8D7-4157-BDD6-17FC7F332250.jpeg

got the trucker hats and socks from notre, hats fit weird, its one-size but the black one feels shallower

CB2AB638-E8D7-4157-BDD6-17FC7F332250.jpeg
I agree the hats do fit weird. I’m pretty disappointed too, I like the hat, really simple but the look when wearing it is off, might have to return. They are very shallow for a trucker hat.

Fellas, I am a size 11.5. Would you size up or down on the Air Deschutz? Thanks

A common question! Scroll back a few pages to see our recent discussion. In short, some go up, some go down. I went down to 9 from 9.5 because I have skinny ankles and the straps on the 10 would be way too long for me.

A common question! Scroll back a few pages to see our recent discussion. In short, some go up, some go down. I went down to 9 from 9.5 because I have skinny ankles and the straps on the 10 would be way too long for me.
Thank you.

Fellas, I am a size 11.5. Would you size up or down on the Air Deschutz? Thanks

I am a true 7.5US, got the 7US first then it was killing my feet so I swapped it for an 8! I wasn't even wearing any socks and the 7 US was just too small. 8US is perfect for me.

These out yet?

According to acgdaily it's not out in the US yet.
They're usually pretty on top of things.

1626190500502.png

edit:
And I'm digging the new look of the Air Nasu too.
Bummer they don't have Gore-Tex anymore, but maybe that makes them more breathable, which is always good in my book.

Last edited:

1626190500502.png

edit:
Bummer they don't have Gore-Tex anymore, but maybe that makes them more breathable, which is always good in my book.

just because the initial nasu 2 don’t have goretex, doesn’t mean they won’t make some with it.

1626190500502.png

edit:

Sadly the removal of goretex from the mountain fly high to the mountain fly low did not increase breathability, but I agree I hope it does for these lower priced nasu.

Back
Top Bottom