NIKE ACG thread

0F0D0421-F2F2-465A-8F18-F9655D982E5A.jpeg

I just assumed that’s how they’re still made these days. :lol:

Well folks... I don't think the Mowabbs are limited as I just won the Feature raffle. I Never hit on raffles let alone anything hard to get.

May try on SNKRS tomorrow just for ****s and giggles (or lost packages!).

Was able to snag a pair. My first time using the SNKRS app, from the previous posts I thought it would be a long shot.. They are available elsewhere. Look where you normally look for ACGs.
mowabb.png

I lost the SNKRS draw....go figure....

Deadstock has some sizes left. I'm going to stick with my one Feature win and hope they get delivered and aren't defective. Can't be bothered with multiple orders/returns. Hope all who want get a pair!

Surprised 15s sold out right away. Any other place in stock of the mowabbs?
KVN

L on snkra and my size got snatched up while checking out on StAlfred, MrP sold out and deadstock doesnt ship to the US

cant believe i might actually miss out :smh:

Went and grabbed the twine from Nordstrom. They are available in a few places. Check out Concepts Intl

L on snkra and my size got snatched up while checking out on StAlfred, MrP sold out and deadstock doesnt ship to the US

cant believe i might actually miss out :smh:

Deadstock doesn't ship to the US? I've ordered a number of products from there, including Deschutz, Terra Zaherras, and some others I can't think of right now. Recent change?

Hit that W on the TWines on SNKRS. I’ve noticed that I actually got EA and more Ws recently than ever from the app. Not sure why?

Deadstock doesn't ship to the US? I've ordered a number of products from there, including Deschutz, Terra Zaherras, and some others I can't think of right now. Recent change?

yah when checking out it says they dont ship to my address and contact store

ndc stock isnt accurate, size 10 gives an error when adding to cart
ECDA5B8C-3F5D-4F5C-AA2C-F45E5DB5459E.png

Had to cancel my Nordstrom order as those look to be women's sizes. I ended up grabbing the twine from the Nike website. Was able to get Rakuten Cash back on it as well so I can't complain. I'm making up for years past..

tapping out for now, was suppose to be running an hour ago

hopeful to catch a restock or late drop later

Been struggling to get a 11.5 for the last hour no dice been cart jacked on every site and Nike never picks me for draws, I have 70+ loss draws and no wins. Ugh I need those hyper royals but not for 200+ :frown:

Back
Top Bottom