NIKE ACG thread

This release wa a handled poorly, should have been a full GR and no draw, like what was the purpose of that?! I could have won easy if it was no draw

Agreed...but just curious...what makes you think you would have easily hit if it wasn't a draw?

The fact that there were pairs after the draw and these weren’t super hyped/limited. As long as you get in in the first 2 mins of a fcfs draw your chances shoot up. I’ve won plenty of shoes fcfsc(multiple off whites, etc) but never a draw so there was at least a 60 percent chance I hit if it was a non draw

UNDSed the Mowabb (2015) X Pegasus Trail 2 Hybrids (by GOVRN) for work today

FE9A8592-FD1E-426E-A0BC-F002B86DB944.jpeg

I dunno about this one chief. Unless your 2015s were so far gone I'd have left those as is and sacrificed one of the 2021 abominations.

They’ve been DS until today and were one of my first STX purchases. I threw up an experimental bid at $125, and someone accepted it! STX didn’t charge taxes or fee then.

That's a W! I found some EU sites that do ship to US but with $$$ shipping, so you got a decent price. A fellow 11.5er here, it has been a tough morning.

Same, TTS is 11.5 and haven’t seen that size on any Canadian site this AM, went with 12 because I think 11 will be too snug.

Last edited:
Same, TTS is 11.5 and haven’t seen that size on any Canadian site this AM, went with 12 because I think 11 will be too snug.
Yea these new huaraches run tight. All my early 00’s huaraches (even trainers and bball) all run bigger. I’m normally an 11

Back
Top Bottom