NIKE ACG thread

Any sizing advice on the Dri-FIT ADV FlyEase pants? Do they fit small or a bit baggy? How about the length?
Thanks!
I got a L in them and would say they fit true. I typically wear L in all bottoms sized that way and I'm a 36 waist normally. They fit pretty perfectly around the waist. Fabric is very stretchy. Regular fit around thigh that tapers a little toward the calf but not much. The length is pretty short. I just measured a 29 inch inseam on my L, but since I wear them low on my waist it's a pretty normal length and I'm only 5'11 (if you wanna know my weight you gotta buy me dinner first). I think I could also rock XL and wear them hiked up a bit like some of the models have shown. I really love these pants, hoping I can get another pair on discount

I'm off work today so I got y'all with some measurements of my L:
Waist - laid flat, not stretched out about 16.5 inches across; fully stretched as much as I could about 19.5 inches across (take this with a grain of salt because the waist is elasticized)
Inseam - 29 inches
Thigh - 11 inches
Leg opening - 8 inches

1647263746724.png

Any sizing advice on the Dri-FIT ADV FlyEase pants? Do they fit small or a bit baggy? How about the length?
Thanks!
I got S and they fit me perfect. I’m pretty slim, generally wear 32x32 in jeans (Levi 514) and they’re not baggy. Waist fits great, the length sits perfect for boots. First time I wore em hiking they got soaked in the rain, dried off within 40 min. I would definitely recommend them

I got S and they fit me perfect. I’m pretty slim, generally wear 32x32 in jeans (Levi 514) and they’re not baggy. Waist fits great, the length sits perfect for boots. First time I wore em hiking they got soaked in the rain, dried off within 40 min. I would definitely recommend them
Also I’m 5’11’’

Got my madas from Hanon. Just a heads up they run a little big but nothing too crazy. I'm an 11 in all Jordan's, 11.5 in kobes. I'm 11.5 for a few pairs including mountain fly high and non goretex low. I got an 11 in these Madas and they're maybe a half size big but not enough to return. They're nice though

Thanks for the feedback; got my TTS coming in soon. Hope they fit properly! Got the MT low goretex in the same size as my highs (half size up); hope they fit the same.

So after a year and a half or so of having the ACG Mountain Flys, I've FINALLY gotten back to hiking 2 weekends ago. Shoes feel solid for the hikes, and the plate definitely helps for those jagged rocks and terrains.

51939397193_607c2742fe_b.jpg

However, I may need to look elsewhere considering that I'm planning to do a road trip to Vancouver, BC and would like to do a hike there or two.

pwguy pwguy - well, okay maybe not just for VBC but in general. I'm still a bit iffy about the traction really. I've seen these trail runners from NB that I may like more since it has the Vibram outsoles.

pwguy pwguy - well, okay maybe not just for VBC but in general. I'm still a bit iffy about the traction really. I've seen these trail runners from NB that I may like more since it has the Vibram outsoles.

Yeah, Vibram is probably better. I wore my MT Highs to Canada in Dec and they were great for travel and in the snow. Haven't worn them for trail hiking yet though; been wearing my Terra Zaherras and Mowabbs for that. Gave my Merrells to my son ;-).

For those who ordered from Hanon what was your shipping time to the US?

Thinking about pulling the trigger on the MTN Fly lows. For me after tax the price difference would only be a couple of dollars and what I am assuming is extended shipping time.

I ordered mine the day after release after my Size fiasco (on the 9th) and they're supposed to arrive this Friday the 18th via FedEx.

I got a L in them and would say they fit true. I typically wear L in all bottoms sized that way and I'm a 36 waist normally. They fit pretty perfectly around the waist. Fabric is very stretchy. Regular fit around thigh that tapers a little toward the calf but not much. The length is pretty short. I just measured a 29 inch inseam on my L, but since I wear them low on my waist it's a pretty normal length and I'm only 5'11 (if you wanna know my weight you gotta buy me dinner first). I think I could also rock XL and wear them hiked up a bit like some of the models have shown. I really love these pants, hoping I can get another pair on discount

I'm off work today so I got y'all with some measurements of my L:
Waist - laid flat, not stretched out about 16.5 inches across; fully stretched as much as I could about 19.5 inches across (take this with a grain of salt because the waist is elasticized)
Inseam - 29 inches
Thigh - 11 inches
Leg opening - 8 inches

1647263746724.png
Love the Urichs/ Ulrichs. Super underrated now and before

Anyone recall what model these are? Had them back in the day. I recall the metal in the outsole being super slippery if you made contact just there, and most people ended up with it bending and separating; mine never did. Loved these things. Have they ever retroed?

Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 3.16.38 PM.png

Got a chance to try on my MT Low GTX....Man...if you're on the fence, pick these up! So happy to have them. I love my highs, but don't find I want to wear them when it's hotter out, but love the comfort, so the lows are perfect! And the colorway is way more interesting (compared to my black highs), which is nice to change things up.

BTW, I went half size up from my TTS for these, and they fit the same as my highs, which I also went half size up. For the highs I actually started with my TTS, and had to find a half size up elsewhere to ensure a proper fit as NDC had sold out by then (this was for the original release, not this past holiday restock.

Way more excited about these than the Mada, but will keep those also due to the nostalgia; they're comfy, just not at the level of the MFs.

Can't go wrong with the MF Lows. Is the black colourway releasing this Saturday anyone know? Seem to recall seeing the date somewhere.

Can't go wrong with the MF Lows. Is the black colourway releasing this Saturday anyone know? Seem to recall seeing the date somewhere.
Unless i missed it I haven’t seen any news of a state side release which is the reason why I copped off of Hanon. Got impatient.

If they sit I would cop the blks on disco as back ups.

It is entirely possible I imagined it lol
I don't see the blacks sitting in popular sizes, but then again if they're as plentiful as the Hazel colourway they might!

It is entirely possible I imagined it lol
I don't see the blacks sitting in popular sizes, but then again if they're as plentiful as the Hazel colourway they might!
Last time I looked on Twitter I saw the 9th as a release date but that turned out to be for the UK. Seems like Asia got the all blk, hazel and lime green while the UK got the hazel and the lime green. Initially I was going to hold out for the all blk but with Hanon having a FSR and only a couple of bucks more said why not.

Doesn't seem to be a huge amount of demand for the GTX lows this time around. I wonder if folks are MTN Fly'd out, lol.

Last time I looked on Twitter I saw the 9th as a release date but that turned out to be for the UK. Seems like Asia got the all blk, hazel and lime green while the UK got the hazel and the lime green. Initially I was going to hold out for the all blk but with Hanon having a FSR and only a couple of bucks more said why not.

Doesn't seem to be a huge amount of demand for the GTX lows this time around. I wonder if folks are MTN Fly'd out, lol.
Probably because they realised the first time there isn't any resell in it lol

Back
Top Bottom