NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

Here are a few of mine. I sent the top teal ones back (in addition to two other designs) and now I'm kind of regretting it but oh well since a pw isn't needed anymore

Lol @ illphilip. Hostilities are necessary @ times up in here lol
I need Silver-Black FoamPosite Pros in a size 13, DS/VNDS.
Also looking for any SHEEDS besides the 06 lows.
If you gottem hit me up ASAP at Batmanteamj14@aol.com

Quote:
man thats wat im thinkin and its onlys 2 thats hot hot

not everyone feels the need to throw 8 clashing colors on a shoe in order to think it is "hot" simplicity wins any day

srry but i dont see any of them with 8 colors so wat are you talkin about lol, and the two i like is the ones that are simple. come on man baby blue, brown, and navy blue with a gum bottom isnt hot thats all im sayin. if you cant handle peoples neg feedback then dont post pics of them.

its not even that lol its a few bucks from 300 thats why most people say 300 i thinks it was about 17 or 18 bucks for shippin

shipping is free, but with sales tax it's just under $300.

these are really nice. overpriced, but if you design carefully you can get a beautiful shoe that you'll never see on the shelves.

i got my son lakers, suns, sonics, and hornets colors.

they are striking. quality workmanship & materials, well worth it to me.

i must say these iDs are definitely more misses than hits....i've made several pairs over the past 3 months but only keeping 2. often times, the colors either come off too pale or the shoes just don;t look right when i wear them, i'm constantly returning them and trying something different.....when i open the box or i put them on, i;m usually like...ehhhh..... $275 is too much to spend on "ehhhh"....
...no really.

not a big fan of AF1's, but if they released like these i would cop :D
happy.gif
66ayulu.jpg
F.C.BARCELONA
teammaximal
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

^^^^ those are a couple nice color combos

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

I wanted a pair, but just too much. even after all the nike credit I had.
FS:NIKE KOOL BOB LOVE BOBBITO AF1 2ND&3RD EDITION 9.5-13 175 SHIPPED,
MARK SMITH LASER AF1 DS AF1 SZ.12 265 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT easyback45@yahoo.com(I wear a 12-13)

jumpmanjunkie now those are crazy nice son you need to make both of the or at least the red ones lol

Quote:
i must say these iDs are definitely more misses than hits....i've made several pairs over the past 3 months but only keeping 2. often times, the colors either come off too pale or the shoes just don;t look right when i wear them, i'm constantly returning them and trying something different.....when i open the box or i put them on, i;m usually like...ehhhh..... $275 is too much to spend on "ehhhh"....
TEAM AM FAM
illphil93@aol.com/AIM illphillip
AF1 4 Sale: Orange Carnival DS10/Black NYC Low DS10
MORE Sz 9.5 10 AF1 HEAT in Buy/Sell (no 25th Ann.....)​

how do i copy the images in my locker on id, i wanna display some of my creations in this thread, colorways i personally like but the $ won't permit.
And now back to business

Quote:
how do i copy the images in my locker on id, i wanna display some of my creations in this thread

one of the popular ways is saving your creation to your locker and then creating a wall paper. then just upload the link of the pic onto here.
BLACK FOAMPOSITES DS SZ 13...HIT ME UP

Back
Top Bottom