Nike AF1 Premium ‘08 Quickstrike Wht/Wht

damn they r yellowed already lol good concept just not feeling the pissy soles looked better on stash

Here's more info-

They came out the first week of January; at least here in SF anyways. The upper is not patent leather but similar to the leather used for the SLAM JAM AF1s.The midsole is indeed CLEAR, not pre-yellow as the picture shows; but will probably end up like that after a few weeks of wear. Suggested retail is $125 if youcan find it. I only know of only one spot in the whole Bay Area that got them and they really flew under the radar.

I just so happened to walk in after work and thought they were the AF1 Huarache that has been posted in other threads. If your local store hasn't receivedthem by now, then chances are your out of luck. For Bay Area peeps, Shiehks on Market St was the only store to receive them.

Remind me of the ice cube pack nik edid not too long ago

af1_lo_cube_ice_5.jpg

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

Here's more info-

They came out the first week of January; at least here in SF anyways. The upper is not patent leather but similar to the leather used for the SLAM JAM AF1s. The midsole is indeed CLEAR, not pre-yellow as the picture shows; but will probably end up like that after a few weeks of wear. Suggested retail is $125 if you can find it. I only know of only one spot in the whole Bay Area that got them and they really flew under the radar.

I just so happened to walk in after work and thought they were the AF1 Huarache that has been posted in other threads. If your local store hasn't received them by now, then chances are your out of luck. For Bay Area peeps, Shiehks on Market St was the only store to receive them.

Thanks man. You are the only person on this thread that actually posted something worth reading. I don;t understand why niketalkers go on this website to justwrite "ugly" or "not feelin em" under every single thread. Who cares about your opinions!! If people were looking for opinions they wouldask for them in the thread title or description but when someone is looking for more info on the shoe, who cares if you think they don't look"hot" or "fresh". I am actually looking for an intellegant person with some kind of legit info like what you just gave me. I apprecuiateit. And for everyone who is posting their stupid opinions, stop wasting your time and others time having to scroll past your posts. Go outside and shoot abasketball or run around the block. Stop posting dumb opinions to boost your post score up! And by the way who cares if you have 5 posts or one million posts??I sure dont.

Here's more info-

They came out the first week of January; at least here in SF anyways. The upper is not patent leather but similar to the leather used for the SLAM JAM AF1s. The midsole is indeed CLEAR, not pre-yellow as the picture shows; but will probably end up like that after a few weeks of wear. Suggested retail is $125 if you can find it. I only know of only one spot in the whole Bay Area that got them and they really flew under the radar.

I just so happened to walk in after work and thought they were the AF1 Huarache that has been posted in other threads. If your local store hasn't received them by now, then chances are your out of luck. For Bay Area peeps, Shiehks on Market St was the only store to receive them.

Thanks for the info. Thats all i needed to hear. First person who actually gave me info of what i was looking for. Not one word opinions which nobody caresabout.

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Here's more info-

Thanks man. You are the only person on this thread that actually posted something worth reading. I don;t understand why niketalkers go on this website to just write "ugly" or "not feelin em" under every single thread. Who cares about your opinions!! If people were looking for opinions they would ask for them in the thread title or description but when someone is looking for more info on the shoe, who cares if you think they don't look "hot" or "fresh". I am actually looking for an intellegant person with some kind of legit info like what you just gave me. I apprecuiate it. And for everyone who is posting their stupid opinions, stop wasting your time and others time having to scroll past your posts. Go outside and shoot a basketball or run around the block. Stop posting dumb opinions to boost your post score up! And by the way who cares if you have 5 posts or one million posts?? I sure dont.
It's a forum, you know. Thanks for the intellagent soliloquy though.

Originally Posted by elpurepecha

they need a blue instead of yellow.

Most def, this sole already looks to be yellowing... and fresh bluish tint for these coming hot months..... woulda been a fresh-%!! pair right there....passing.
smh.gif

Just bring back the forces that had a product code that began with '624' and I'll be happy.... or whatever ones were the good quality ones from'01-'03.

i miss the white supremes, which looks way better and at the same retail price, rather get the GR white/ice for $100 less

ayo these joints is be really cool, i like em a lot and if i could score em off you thatd b great legendary J. ayo whats ur name so i could search you onfacebook andthen we could b friends and id show you my shoe collection and junk you smell?

but persanallity i like these joints way better than them countdown joints that dropped last yeer you smell?

if i had a million dollars id get two pairs

Back
Top Bottom