NIKE AF1 x JAY-Z

Auction numbers lookin
eek.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
...wit 9+ days to go

2-3k on a shoe with 9+ days on it..

The Illuminati is most def. in on the auctions.. 

Nice, but not nice enough for that price tag. 

^Agreed. At the end of the day, despite premium materials, limited edition, or whatever, they're still all-black AF1s.

^Agreed. At the end of the day, despite premium materials, limited edition, or whatever, they're still all-black AF1s.

Originally Posted by ALDY

People really this slow? It's an auction for charity of course the price is gonna be high. It's not about how much the item is worth, it's how much you are willing to give for the cause. No one cares for the shoe. You can walk into any footlocker and get an all black air force 1 for 85. People with long paper bid on these items because they got money to give. It's not about the shoes, it's about the cause.

People really this slow? It's an auction for charity of course the price is gonna be high. It's not about how much the item is worth, it's how much you are willing to give for the cause. No one cares for the shoe. You can walk into any footlocker and get an all black air force 1 for 85. People with long paper bid on these items because they got money to give. It's not about the shoes, it's about the cause.

Originally Posted by HypeShallKillBeast

Which is exactly why I'm goin for the All blacks....

Originally Posted by HypeShallKillBeast

Which is exactly why I'm goin for the All blacks....

and its hov, so it goes with the all black everything. I like this concept by nike and Im glad nike is giving back to charitys. I was also very impressed with the WBF this weekend. Gotta give big props to nike recently. Especially releasing the hyperfuse with a 100$ price point.

and its hov, so it goes with the all black everything. I like this concept by nike and Im glad nike is giving back to charitys. I was also very impressed with the WBF this weekend. Gotta give big props to nike recently. Especially releasing the hyperfuse with a 100$ price point.

Back
Top Bottom