Nike Air 180 OG

Anyone know what's happening to the Yoon Ambush 180s?

I think I need them in my life - been waiting a hot minute and no news about the thunder/sail colourway either for the US or UK.

Thanks. I'm guessing that will be a US only release. Waiting on the thunderstorm c/w in any case. Though I'll try cop those and see if they're actually wearable with normal clothes.

There is a review in japanese on youtube. Lools like they have a fitted neoprene liner which should hopefully mean the shape holds well. I hate trainers that only look good in one pose.

Will link it in a mo.

It actually susrpised me as i thought itd be like the mars yard over boot. Ie. The regular trainer eith just some extra material added on top.

I still want the thunderstorm more tho.

Don't care that these are women. I prefer these to the Fear of God trainers. That said a few pages back someone compares the OG 180 with todays and the air bubble size and general proportions and it does change the aesthetic. Like the current ones feel too front heavy. Oh well. We take what we get.

But they aren't trainers. And they don't look good in any pose.

Sneakers?

What's wrong with them?

I'm more on board with these then my momentarily lapse into hypebeast sheep mode on the yeezy 700. Fortunately i saw the light on that one. Got back to normal me via some adidas ultra tech and air max light.

What's wrong with them?
3b75813af2350e14a3403e46e8539c3cb2f8d44e36b0a0ff450203ef80b42b2c.jpg

Haha, touche.

I'm serious though. It's always interesting to hear other views. I like the sloped angle but I'm not too keen on the ripstop. I won't be able to tell how they are until I get them on feet with a pair of jeans as opposed to Nascar style overalls.

They may well end up being like the NMD CS1 - looks good as a silouehette but just doesn't look good on.

Acronym prestos were marmite (love/hate) initial iirc.

Thanks. I'm guessing that will be a US only release. Waiting on the thunderstorm c/w in any case. Though I'll try cop those and see if they're actually wearable with normal clothes.
Both pairs drop 26th April. Should be a worldwide release too.

I am so upset. How come I never knew these came out earlier this year? I just saw a fellow NT'er post these on Insta and I was amazed.

I need these in a 8.5

Whats the going rate ?

There is a review in japanese on youtube. Lools like they have a fitted neoprene liner which should hopefully mean the shape holds well. I hate trainers that only look good in one pose.

Will link it in a mo.

It actually susrpised me as i thought itd be like the mars yard over boot. Ie. The regular trainer eith just some extra material added on top.
B49C7457-DD24-4C2F-8300-ADC75C1B88ED.jpeg
The designer behind Ambush AM180s.

Back
Top Bottom