Nike Air 180 OG

Saw these in person yesterday, will be passing on them now. The yellowed midsole just ruins the shoe, in person the yellow is reallly noticeable,

Bro you should go back with an Acetone soaked Qtip and see if that **** wipes off.
If it could be wiped off I'd cop for sure, from pics I'd seen the yellowing really didn't look that bad, but up close against that crisp white upper it just doesn't look good

How about the EM version? I've seen a few pairs online but none in person.

I thought about copping a pair to wear more often so I can keep the OG retros looking fresh.

damn crooked tongues got cleaned out fast. so did bows and arrows. should i be stressing at all? i need to stealth these.

I hate this "OG" **** there not og there new with a pre yellowed sole who would want that if it wasnt what nike likes to mark as og it would be a defenat cop love all the air 180 variation

i really wish these didnt have the yellow midsole , but these shoes are so sentimental to me im going to have to cop

said it already earlier in this thread -- if they drop the below CW its a WRAP

View media item 294565

Dude. Where is this shoe ? If you google the style code a bunch of EU sites come up. And it's like 160 USD. What the hell !

Dropping at boutique shops in the Midwest finally as well (released 4.2.13). I tweeted FNL about these and the AM 90 Laser Blue OG and they said, "We're releasing the Air Max 90 OG EM tomorrow!!" So no word from them still...

WOW. i might have to grab these for the summer, hopefully FNL gets them so i can use a rewards coupon

Back
Top Bottom