Nike Air 180 OG

Man, used to have these when I was young, probably my second or third pair of nike at that time, brought back tons of memories.

I don't think so. I tweeted Nike and they said the shoe isn't on their release calendar

Nothing is ever on their calendar anymore, its like they cant even keep up with their own releases! Lol. Everything is always put on their calendar after its already hit their website, so pointless.

Word thanks. How bad is the yellow treatment? Anyone have luck removing? I'm trying to decide if I'm gonna pull the trigger or not.
Yellowing is alright I don't mind it, but that's me. Don't miss out you'll regret it. I'm bummed I didn't order 2 pairs now I'm on the hunt for my other pair in my size. Good luck

I grabbed these today at Nike in Toronto (Eaton Center)   They just received a full size run.   The yellowing on them gives it some character for sure.    Glad I grabbed a pair,   might go back tomorrow for a 2nd,  the employee I spoke with said they came in randomly and unexpected.

Will be copping these at finishline tommorow with WC rewards and coupon .. $80 out the door

Back
Top Bottom