Nike Air 180 OG

Anyone have contact info for Rivington Club? Website I had bookmarked isn't up and the only number I found online isn't in service. I wanna check what they have before I make the trip.
I owe you that one but i'm sure they will have your sz unless you are 12.5 or crazy sz like that

Guess It Depends On Your Area. I Worked For Footlocker At Champs Sports Not Too Long After The HOA Releases And Only The '87's And 90's Sold Well. '95's And '03's Got RTV'd, And '97's And 180's Went On Sale. We Had These Ultramarines For $39.99 At One Point Though Back Then Retail Was Only $89.99. At $120.00 Retail And A Pre Yellowed Sole, I Haven't Sold One Pair Of These At The Urban NRG Account I Work At Now. They'll Be On Sale Again.:smh:

Hopin these will go on sale..I saw them today at my local finishline..nice for 119.99 but I don't see them sellin very well..

I hate that I had to buy these from finishline, but I did. 

Thanks for the link vig

im 50/50 on these....i want them yet the yellowing is turning me off. i need to see more pics of these on feet with jeans on.

Just picked these up from JD and the yellowing on the sole was easy to wash off with a bit of Jason Makk, doesn't seem to be as severe as the yellow soles on the OG 90's.

because last time nike release this shoe it went to clearance, i seem them as low as $29.99.

Something tells me this release will be different , last time during HOA pack everything eventually ended up on Clearance racks. This time around the og 1,90,95 sold out really quick

Back
Top Bottom