Nike Air 180 OG

These are dope if they are real.
Screenshot_20180429-163625_Instagram.jpg

Damn those Off-Whites are actually fire yeeeeesh! I don't fundamentally support the super saiyan hype levels Off-White releases have brought to the game but I'm really feeling those 180s I can't even fight it.

I tried on the Ultramarine's today at the mall and they felt hella comfortable to me! I already see them on disco for 104$ but I'm wondering if they might make their way even further discounted?... or if I should grab them now before I miss out on a shoe I've been wanting since like 2008

Some shoes I desperately wished could exist, yes I know the last ones a stretch, but hey there’s that OG bubble ya’ll want hahaha
136D367E-5A7A-4716-86DD-057416F4BE68.jpeg
BA7A8BC2-5CD0-4BCB-AB18-FBD482BDB7E5.jpeg
8A95B6EB-A99B-4483-AFF3-5E094FD69C30.jpeg

UnDS the ceramics and find them comfy. .so will enjoy steadmans later in the year
The Steadman’s you can expect way more comfort from the insole, makes a world of a difference. Wearing my og’s feels like cardboard compared to the Morandinis, crazy how much that little insole improves the comfort, arch support was needed

Only Small issue I found is little noise coming from clearence between air bag and translucid sole underneath, kind of squeele (sorry I m French not sure to use good words)

So squeak is the appropriate Word...
Yes just press with your finger on the clear outsole area and you will understand ...there is clearance .

In Case any of you guys were still looking for OGs I found a whole sizrun (maybe restock?) here. Check It Out. (still mad about how they changed the name to Air MAX 180)

Any suggestions for cleaning the white suede on the 180s? Wore em to my kids little league practice and got unexpectedly roped into helping out and got them pretty dirty...

Back
Top Bottom