Nike Air 180 OG

LPU:
AQ9974 002.jpg

quality is pretty good. the leather is like pinnacle leather having that softer feel to it.

to my fellow 180 brethren: moving foward i am done buying "new shape" 180s. idk what nike is doing, who theyre using as a sample foot but its seriously killing me. the last 4 new shape pairs ive copped are narrow and super long. i cant even wear them and will either hold on and see where the market goes, or just return what i can. its so unfortunate because i love the morandini colorway. i copped "TTS" 9.5s and they literally fit like a 10.5 length wise and a 9 width wise. its prevalent across the board. all sneakers post 2015 have this long boaty yet narrow feel to them. ive noticed it in some am1s, all am90s, all am98s, some cortez, all at1s, and the worst culprit is the am180. i cant risk the money on it anymore. i hope nike reps look these threads over as R&D.

this is who they have sampled for the 180s, no joke.
7G12feet.gif

LPU:
AQ9974 002.jpg

quality is pretty good. the leather is like pinnacle leather having that softer feel to it.

to my fellow 180 brethren: moving foward i am done buying "new shape" 180s. idk what nike is doing, who theyre using as a sample foot but its seriously killing me. the last 4 new shape pairs ive copped are narrow and super long. i cant even wear them and will either hold on and see where the market goes, or just return what i can. its so unfortunate because i love the morandini colorway. i copped "TTS" 9.5s and they literally fit like a 10.5 length wise and a 9 width wise. its prevalent across the board. all sneakers post 2015 have this long boaty yet narrow feel to them. ive noticed it in some am1s, all am90s, all am98s, some cortez, all at1s, and the worst culprit is the am180. i cant risk the money on it anymore. i hope nike reps look these threads over as R&D.

7G12feet.gif
Look fine to me

LPU:
AQ9974 002.jpg

7G12feet.gif

This has been my complaint since the last 180 retro. That and the small airbag.

the new black and pink I like a lot in pictures (more than the white and blue), and the leather the materials look cool, but I was enormously disappointed by the ultramarine that I am returned, I hesitate... if i buy them i think i will be disappointed irl, and that's right, they are too long...

the tongue is still stretchable on these models? thanks

Last edited:
Do I wait for the black and green pair that’s meant to come or grab those - personally I didn’t get the wow factor from the pinks compared to the lime green

So this last run of say ultramarines and other OG retros, would most of you guys say TTS or size down? I know they run kinda long and narrow so I didn't know if it was worth it to size down or if it's not that big a difference from past releases?

So this last run of say ultramarines and other OG retros, would most of you guys say TTS or size down? I know they run kinda long and narrow so I didn't know if it was worth it to size down or if it's not that big a difference from past releases?

Yeah they deffo fit narrow

I normally wear 11.5 in 87/90/95 and have to get 12 in 180

Back
Top Bottom