Nike Air 180 OG

Thanks for chiming in guys I really appreciate it. Glad to hear I’m not the only one.

So 2013 and 2018 Ultramarines have been squeaking. Any newer 2018 180s squeaking like the Steadmans, Holtgreves (highly underrated), and Night Ops?

Thanks for chiming in guys I really appreciate it. Glad to hear I’m not the only one.

So 2013 and 2018 Ultramarines have been squeaking. Any newer 2018 180s squeaking like the Steadmans, Holtgreves (highly underrated), and Night Ops?
I had to return my holtgreves from the whole airbag falling apart, returned it to Nike for a full refund after wearing for 5-10 days. I’ve had slight squeaking on my OG 180’s but none of my other colorways.

Reactions: ARK
I was able to buy the 180’s and 1’s from size?
I think this is the first ever mini swoosh Air 180, am I right?

Also my 2013 ultramarines squeek like hell. Got the 2018 Ultra’s, ceramics, fire&ice both, I wear all of fhem and none squeeks

I had to return my holtgreves from the whole airbag falling apart, returned it to Nike for a full refund after wearing for 5-10 days. I’ve had slight squeaking on my OG 180’s but none of my other colorways.

How did it fall apart?

Sounds like you’re walking in pvc lol

It’s awful. Lol

Update Nike has reached out to me. I sent them a couple order numbers but I think this particular pair was from Size? or Caliroots. I’m supposed to reach out to them for a return. I don’t see sending them back across the ocean for $80 just to return a shoe.

Air Max 180
Cool Grey/Wheat Gold - Black

20180928185033.jpg
20180928185031.jpg

20180928185032.jpg
20180928185030.jpg

Id love to see someone remove that gold and customize these like Bordeaux 7s

Damn. Thats pretty crazy how the pillars in the bag look so trashed too

The bottom pillars are just paint sandwiched between the air bag and clear outsole. It makes sense that every 180 retro should theoretically look like that over time. I was under the impression that the original was clear air bag and clear sole vs. these retro’s with painted air bags and a clear sole.

Those who ordered the 180s from size? Did you all get a tracking number once they shipped them?

Yeah, I got a text from them w/ a link to the tracking via DHL.
How soon after? I placed my order yesterday morning and got a shipping email a couple hours later but no tracking. I even went on their site to track the order but it only said shipped

Back
Top Bottom