NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

I was on the fence with the 21 Mercer "marble" customization, but man those pics up there make them look amazing.

Had to switch up the laces. The extra contrast makes em look 10 times better IMO.

20180504_122805.jpg

20180504_122742.jpg
Lace swap works.

How can you get some marbilized 270’s if you don’t live in ny. Do you have to go in person only?

Same here. Other than discount exclusion ones, items that are already discounted won't apply either. I don't get what the point is. Useless code...

I had one of those $20 birthday codes and damn near everything on the site was excluded.

damb lowkey wanna pick an extra john mayer and black volt and then marble dye them. would be nuts

^Np. Glad I could actually be of help this time. I usually have to disappoint people asking w2c the vintage skinny check ropes I drop in most of my retro Nikes. :lol:

My Tigers definitely broke in a bit. I’ve worn them three times and they’re easier to put on and more comfortable to wear all day.

I bought a size 10, the same size I buy in pretty much all Nikes.

Thanks for the reply - at this point I'm realizing that I definitely should have stayed TTS with an 11. Unfortunately it's a bit too late to return/exchange them but I might have to try to sell or trade my cactus 11.5s. At least now I know what size to get for the bones!

damb lowkey wanna pick an extra john mayer and black volt and then marble dye them. would be nuts

Damn didn't know there was a john mayer collab for these too lol. You got a pic by any chance? Couldn't find anything online

Back
Top Bottom