NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

ARK ARK dude what did we tell u bout these in the VM thread

Well some people told me they liked them. Others told me Nike was reaching for the stars and coming back with nothing. Im just sharing pics for the masses. 0]

Does anyone have the tigers that their box is a different size than the rest of like bones etc? Mine I got from JJ are slightly bigger and don’t match the rest of my 270 boxes.

IMG_20180816_091521.jpg

Work Flow.....................................................................................

Well some people told me they liked them. Others told me Nike was reaching for the stars and coming back with nothing. Im just sharing pics for the masses. 0]
stop lion

just busting ur balls btw

Reactions: ARK
i have the dusty cactus and now the tigers in the same size (12), and i might be crazy, but the tigers on first wear feel way more snug and narrow. anyone feel a difference between pairs? maybe i've just broken my dusty cactus ones in, but i'm thinking of returning for a .5 up.

i have the dusty cactus and now the tigers in the same size (12), and i might be crazy, but the tigers on first wear feel way more snug and narrow. anyone feel a difference between pairs? maybe i've just broken my dusty cactus ones in, but i'm thinking of returning for a .5 up.

I only have one pair, Dusty Cacti, and they're pretty snug and narrow. Wish I could offer more info.

Is that a Volt or a Poision Green? :nerd:

Not sure, came across it on IG...hope it’s real and hope it’s poison green. I feel like it’s the latter since they’ve dropped some “night ops” stuff recently

Edit: just realized the night ops cw’s are using volt lol

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom