NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

The hell ?
DC5A537C-70C8-41DE-A98F-BA690D0E6C4D.jpeg
This fusion stuff gotta stop.

Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ tell gentry to stop his BS.

huge SuperSonics fan and think they did the Seattle pair really well. Hope there isn’t much hype behind these and they get discounted down the line

270 sonics.jpg

How we feelin about the Seattle pack love the Sonic joints but poor execution on the Hawks pair, should've used more blue than grey
Sonics pair hits harder than the Hawks pair, need to get those. Love that gray and neon green pair, reminds me of the old Air Max 95.

Found these in Marshalls but I've never actually seen these in stores before. Box says airmax 270 Futura. Were these ever released in the US?

Attachments

• IMG_20190306_131436.jpg
    IMG_20190306_131436.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 59
No way I could bring myself to buy a Seahawks inspired colorway... as nice as they might be

Bowfin’s worth the cop? Debating on copping that desert pair on resell. Heard I may need to go half size up since I got the flat feet.

Bowfin’s worth the cop? Debating on copping that desert pair on resell. Heard I may need to go half size up since I got the flat feet.
I copped this CW the day it came out and have no complaints about the shoe. If anything I feel a lot more sturdy and comfortable than regular 270s cuz of the more rugged and rubberized outsole. I wouldn't recommend going half size up. I went TTS and it's pretty roomy. It was a bit stiff at first but once you break it in all is well.

I copped this CW the day it came out and have no complaints about the shoe. If anything I feel a lot more sturdy and comfortable than regular 270s cuz of the more rugged and rubberized outsole. I wouldn't recommend going half size up. I went TTS and it's pretty roomy. It was a bit stiff at first but once you break it in all is well.

Thanks. That my favorite CW but hard for me to drop that resell when I just found out there are others going below $100 after doing some quick research.

Check your Nike outlet first. A lot of them have landed there. I was just at Citdel outlet in SoCal and they had 2 or 3 colorways.

^, I want that CW and I can't find any online at all. I didn't even see them on NDC.

Back
Top Bottom