Nike Air Adjust Force Retro - AMBUSH

ARK

Found this on Instagram from US11. It’s a repost from an IG AMBUSH post. That is the outsole of the Air Adjust Force. Possible retro coming.

8144F9CB-6448-4718-AE89-41FACB7BCF5F.jpeg

Updated.
51635544-4A39-4985-AD76-B610D5871BA2.jpeg
6708248F-7E3D-4996-9CF3-4287969D9CC1.jpeg

63E2252A-BD3A-41E9-9ED1-CC21DE6754CF.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow, what’s making them bring these back? Not upset but there’s way more popular **** we need.

Was there another pair in '96 or was it the 2nd one in the set.. Remember they were dope but over looked with all the heat that dropped during back to school.

Might be tempted to cop these for nostalgia sake. I can remember taking one of those straps and putting it on my XIVs and my buddy had the other.

ambush did a great job on the dunks so i think they'll do them justice. with that said an OG retro will hopefully be on the horizon.

ambush did a great job on the dunks so i think they'll do them justice. with that said an OG retro will hopefully be on the horizon.
I would think so. I don’t think Nike could justify a super limited release on an almost random shoe for a select audience from 30 years ago. I can’t wait to see the options and colors released. Very interested and intrigued

I think a lot of folks here are going to be surprised and disappointed with this first retro via the Ambush collab.

Contrary to what was mentioned above those Dunks were HUGE trash, and Ambush is known for being out there with their offerings. These Adjust Forces could be wild. :lol:

The good news is that when Nike brings back a shoe they usually bring it back via a collab to create hype....THEN down the line they release other colorways/general releases, and hopefully some OG colorways. We shall see.

Last edited:
Man.... such found memories of these. You would see that strap everywhere. HS, college, pros.

gettyimages-355542-2048x2048.jpg

jcwxsy5demarmtfgg71v.jpg
Everywhere. I can still remember em in those Eastbay catalogs unless my memory is failing me. So many college teams had them.

I remember this being a dry period for Nike. I hated these shoes and they pushed em hard. I feel like it was when Nike basketball wasn’t really working in street fashion at the time.

Back
Top Bottom