Nike Air Alpha Force

I rarely share my opinions here because theyre like bunions: a lot of people have them, theyre annoying and make your feets look hideous.

But im trying to understand whats nike’s logic in attaching that gen z broad and her cac music with these kicks. Damn, and i thought i was be trolling/pulling folks third legs.... nike be on a whole nother level with it.

If i dont get a pare at retail, im not going to do anything aboot it.... but nike’s credibility w me is already on an extremely diminutive leash, better yet a strand of (overused) dental floss.

Keep telling yall its nothing but a bunch of butch feminazis wearing the big sombreros at nike and cats ridiculed me for it.

Dont let the recent join date fool ya. I been on nt since 2000
And this is one of the most outlandish things ive encountered by the swoosh brand.

And im not here for daps, so agree w me or not. I feels how i feels.

And while were at it:

Billy idol, billy joel, billy jean, billy fulau>>>>>>>>> billy eilash

All these early looks--does anyone have any idea of the release date? I thought I saw originally it was allegedly late this year, but all these images etc. makes it feel like they are dropping soon.

The blatant and purposeful adding of a popular gen Z influencers’ name to this shoe just to sell these to people other than us in this thread is hilarious and a pretty desperate/pathetic move by Nike. Billie Elish herself doesn’t know or care a damn thing about these shoes. Nike probably literally told her randomly one day that they were attaching her name to these so they can sell. Why her? Nike is so wack for this. I guess I’ll copp but really don’t like what they did here.

It's funny how these are being associated with Michael Jordan

I always associated them with Charles Barkley, and they normally had a Sixers colorway

I hope the Michael Jordan association doesn't cause people to want them.
Definitely get what you’re saying. But it was the Jordan association that brought these to my eyes. Not really sure how long ago, but there was a thread about other kicks Jordan wore. Pretty much how I found out about em.

As we see though, Nike has taken the association a wild step further lol

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom