Nike Air Bakin Drops 8.1.07

I've seen the black one in person and they really are ugly.

Imma just @#%$ with the black and reds when the price gets marked down.
TEAM BROOKLYN

TEAMMARVEL

i walk in to footlocker and i seen them joints on the wall, i was like damn theses are out already they look cool buy not for no $125.00 I'll wait until they hit the sales rack hommies
'' FRESH FOR '86 YOU SUCKERS '' K.R.S.ONE B.D.P.

How does any human not like these??????????? They will not be in abundance so i dont know why yall speaking off outlets and the price being lowered
PACERS
BRONCOS

FOR SALE- SPRINT POCKET PC PRACTICALLY BRAND NEW IN BOX INCLUDING ALL ACCESSORIES AND EVEN THROWING IN A COMPLEMENTARY BLUETOOTH- $250 SHIPPED

AIM- AWBASA
EMAIL- AWBASA@TMAIL.COM

Them black ones look real UGLY...

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XII.. BLACK/RED
XV.. BLACK/RED
XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

$125 - 30% or wait 125 - 50% .... Now thats wassup!
F/S or F/T DS AJ I - V- VII - XXI AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $170 Shipped.
AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $130 Shipped.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

Saw the black/red-yellow colorway at my local Finishline.....will get them if it goes on sale, not really a priority right now

Not sure if it has been posted but....theres a 30% off code on eastbay. No minimum. And theyre up on eastbay.
enter promotion code EMEB77CA at check out, Offer expires 7/27/2007 (11:59 pm CT).
I bought my pair...comes out to about 95 shipped.
Sorry if already posted.

can someone gimme the upc# on the shoe for the black/red/yellow bakins? thanks in advance...my friend is gonna try and order them
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

When are the blue ones droppin??
>>>MAYJUH

teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

I'm sort of feeling the all black ones. I haven't picked up an all black shoe in a while and they look decent to me. I might wait till they get marked down though.
TEAM SF GIANTS

i saw these in person today...both colorways..the all black ones arent that special but the red ones are aight...not my cup of tea though
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

the black ones look mad plain... they look like $50 basketball kickz.
FOR SALE !
Foamposite Ones sz.11
Fantastic 4 Af1s sz.10.5
GET @ ME !!!

Like a couple people above said...When are the blue ones coming out?

Everybody and their brother got a pair of the black/red around here...MD/DC/NoVa Classic right there...
The Real.

yea i heard that the blue ones are coming out sometime in August
TEAMYANKEES
PhreshGravity.com​

Back
Top Bottom