Nike Air Barkin...... Ugly Step Brother of the Sharkley

nike-air-barwin.jpg
Quote:
In the 90s both Dennis Rodman and Charles Barkley dominated the defensive scene and now both of their shoes are combined into one. Nike will be release a follow-up shoe to the Nike Sharkley posted a few days ago, labeled the Air Barwin. Rodmans Darwin and Charles Barkleys CB94 get blended into one shoe to create the Sharkley in a sleek black/white color-way. Via Its a DC Thing@NT.

:smh:
smh.gif

202< Bush Lives In My Backyard, He Doesn't Dare Hop That Fence >202

they iight nothin special better then the Sharkleys IMO
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall,Snow,Jones,Newble,Gibson,Brown,Wesley, Pollard,Pavlovic,D.Jones​

I was never too fond of either shoe.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

i don't see what two shoes they mixed up...
sig is overrated. At least until i come up with something good

i totally disagree with you guys--these look hot regardless of the half baked concept. now i loved the OG rodman/ barkley releases back then but these look like an updated darwin shoe without the barkley influence. if anything, i think it just goes to show how great that 90s era was: a classic after classic after classic...

I can't wait to see the Air Max Penny 1 and Air Pippen 1 Merged into one shoe.

Quote:
i think it just goes to show how great that 90s era was: a classic after classic after classic...

It's just a pity they have to go back to the 90s for new shoe ideas.
Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

I don't think either of these looks that bad. I don''t understand why Nike went through all that trouble to design these when they could have just as easily retroed the Air Zoom Gloves or the zoom flight 2k3s

The 2K3's didn't do all that well if I remember correctly at retail, however some designers are using DNA from the 2K3 on other shoes.

Also going back to the 90's isn't so bad, if it's the only thing to connect the next generation to the past.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

i kinda like the pair up there, its pretty interesting
MIAMI HEAT
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Can someone post the shoes that inspired this? I'm not seeing it...
2 years with Foot Locker. 3 with NikeTown. Collecting Forever.
-HELP-
I have DS sz.11: Jordan V Retro ( Black/MetSil, 2000). Jordan V Retro ( Wht/Fire Red, 2007). Jordan XXI (Wht/Blk/Varsity Red). A DS 10.5 Jordan XX2 (Wht/Blk/Varsity Red). Buy them from me if you have PayPal b4 I put them on eBay.[/font].

Those are hot. Should have named them the Barwin instead of the Barkin. People might think its Mike Vick's new sig.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

Back
Top Bottom