Nike Air Blue Chip > 2k4.

bluechiprudy1.jpg
blue-chip-collection-1.jpg

Tried it, loved it. At first glance, the Blue Chip probably won't scream "Performance" but this shoe is a performance beast hiding behind anaverage appearance of a 80 $ looking shoes. The fit is very similar to the 2k4 but feel much more secure and comfortable. Traction is excellent. Weighting atonly 13 oz , it's lighter than 2k4. The ankle feel great and not restrictive. I was also amazed at how comfortable and responsive the cushion feel when iplayed in them today. They're suitable for guards to light forward. Definitely will pick up one or two more pair for reserve when the price hit 50-60 $.Good job Nike
wink.gif

What's the deal with the outsole detaching from the shoe? Did anyone else have this experience?

^ B Roy had some issues I think.

I haven't played in them, but I've seen the home and away versions for B Roy and they looked and felt cheap. I mean really cheap. I'm from Portlandand B Roy is one of my favorite players, but that shoe just wasn't doing it for me.

But at least you had a good experience with the performance.

i tried it on at footlocker, didn't feel all that great for me personally but some people love em'.

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

^ B Roy had some issues I think.

I haven't played in them, but I've seen the home and away versions for B Roy and they looked and felt cheap. I mean really cheap. I'm from Portland and B Roy is one of my favorite players, but that shoe just wasn't doing it for me.

But at least you had a good experience with the performance.
for me i dont really care what the shoes look like. as long as they can give me 100% performance then im happy. even if they are super ugly. aslong as i can fly like mike or break ankles like iverson then i have no complaint.

not really for basketball, for me anyways. mainly due to no zoom.

great casual shoe though, very clean. i will use mine at the gym, and if i feel like it hit the courts for a quick shoot-around while im there. nothingcompetitive though.

yeah imma have to go with the 2k4's also they were my favorite shoe for a looooong time. i still ball in mine for PE.

Back
Top Bottom