Nike Air CB 34 Retro- Phoenix Suns

Originally Posted by shaqrules

haha...the ftl employees over here showed them to me and i told them they were an old hohny release. they told me that it was brand new!!! i laughed at their faces and told them they didn't know $#!t. then i told them to do some homework.

the kicks were wack when they first released and they're still wack now. can't believe they're goin to try and put them on the shelves as a gr. they needed to hit the outlets along time ago.

People with this attitude is hillarious.  Just because you sit at a PC or on NT and reading about shoes doesn't mean the next person has to.  There job is to sell shoes that they currently have and not give you history on past releases.  Get over yourself and fast
tired.gif

I just do me.  I don't take a sneaker store employee's words seriously.  Alot of them are clueless, and I don't knock them for that.  Just don't tell me that Fusions are poppin'.

always loved that shoe. Maybe its me but the materials dont quite look the same as they used to

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i seen those at a store in parkchester in the bronx, the dude wated 500 beans for them

we all know what store that is
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Those cats killed it. They thought they invented the shoe game at sometimes.

that dude was selling the eggplants for 700 when we wasent sure if they was going to have a clear sole or not, he did always have some heat though. he also had the cactus samples with the clear sole... i heard they wasnet paying them bills

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by airmaxes

Kinda disgusting
id pick em over motorsport VI's though
grin.gif

Ditto!!!
Seen em' in person....not bad. Only thing is Footlocker hates putting ANYTHING on sale. But I'll cop on the next Friends & Family.

BTW...Motorsports VIs suck.

is it me or is the toe box on these shoes huge? i bought a size 12 in the white/carrots the other day at an outlet and i am contemplating returning them for an 11.5...i usually can wear from 11.5-12 so is it just me or do these run huge? especially in the toe box...i bought a size 12.5 in the alphalutions and those fit tighter than these!

Originally Posted by Steve212

I just do me.  I don't take a sneaker store employee's words seriously.  Alot of them are clueless, and I don't knock them for that.  Just don't tell me that Fusions are poppin'.
same here son
ohwell.gif

I love the shoe not the colorway....I usually love orange but man these are ugly.

I am happy with these....

1414643849_7647ee7ff0_o.jpg

you know what? imma put em on my radar...they're actually ok and would be smoking hot for da summer time.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I love the shoe not the colorway....I usually love orange but man these are ugly.

I am happy with these....

1414643849_7647ee7ff0_o.jpg

^ I still need them in size 9 if any 1 have it pm me

Back
Top Bottom