Nike Air Cross Trainer Low - Nike, We Need These Retroed!

Sorry to hear that you were barely walking in '88 Wally, i was between the "getting my head kicked in" stage and my "kicking peoples heads in" stage.

I remember going out fighting in trainer 1 lows, they rocked, and i managed to get no blood on them at all.

Awesome!

As for these, these before those:

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

As for these, these before those:

Please, Nike, listen to Modzilla!
Plastics from 80's yellow sooo fast...

206lesh.jpg

Bumping this post so anyone at Nike reading for inspiration this needs to know the OG Trainer fans are out there & patiently waiting... for them to come correct if any of these drop in the future

I remember these well.

But if they put them out now, they'd use the world's worst leather :lol:. I can see it now.

^
not to derail my own thread, but those are the air trainer tw II
and i would also like to see a true retro of them too

this (which you did not picture) is by far my favorite colorway of those...

and it is ^this^ colorway...white/grey-wine that is also my favorite colorway of the
air cross trainer low..but can't fin even a pic of them...it is the grail i've been waiting for

What's infuriating is that they made these for that Supreme release a few years ago!  They have the molds!

ekhunter is in for a pear or 6.

i love my cross trainer retro's!

I also think that Nike should get on the take-down's of the air trainer sc's also. I would be in for a dozen or two of those!!

Last edited:
i feel nike can retro these
and retro these well

they are now starting to pump out hybrid cross trainer releases again
there is no point to this unless it leads to retroing the originals

simple changes to the air trainer low outrigger & upper and there you go

I'm loving these too
blacktrainer.jpg

If I remember correctly from my pair, the ankle collar was a soft material, not leather like the at1, which made for a great ride... The white leather was also this very thin garment leather. The AT1 had a thicker white leather on the toebox.

Those two characteristics of the air cross trainer I need to be done right.

With the nike air trainer 88 being created by Nike for spring 2013, they are very very close to a current mold of this air cross trainer I, a model that actually existed.

ekhunter is in for a pear or 6.
i love my cross trainer retro's!
I also think that Nike should get on the take-down's of the air trainer sc's also. I would be in for a dozen or two of those!!

Why choose ?

bumping this for the new year

here's a better pic of the escape colorways:

that extra 'nike cross trainer' branding near the pinky is one of the qualities i love so much about this shoe

better pic of the classic white/black colorway:

Nike, what's up?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom