Nike Air Darwin retro is OUT NOW but....

Yea I’m also looking for the black/ whites in a size 10.5
No luck

where da hell did they all go??

i think people who bought em did it old school, rocked em, beat em to da ground, returned em to da essence..

like i cant even find pre-owned pairs...im starting to get angry.

where da hell did they all go??

i think people who bought em did it old school, rocked em, beat em to da ground, returned em to da essence..

like i cant even find pre-owned pairs...im starting to get angry.
I could’ve had them for $70 on DTLR, but decided to wait it out longer smh. Next thing I know they sold out.

I could’ve had them for $70 on DTLR, but decided to wait it out longer

naw u played urself there.

once they hit 50% off and you still wait you're being unrealistic.

i thought da days of sneakers disappearing off da face of da Earth was something we left in da 90's pre-internet.

IMG_20200523_042518.jpg

Quick geek ish.

da retro teals vs an older 2006 all black leather retro.

gone is da DRC from da soles (Durable rubber compound) and da sole grooves are a smidgeon more shallower on da newer retro.

need darwin lows now and more og colorways of the mid

also the og teals have a white swoosh on the bottom whereas the retro is teal

I really like these! Unfortunately 6500 pairs in this colorway is a huge bummer! But, I like that they covered up the airbag in the midsole so that should help with longevity. Also, since they’re SB, these should be a bit more comfortable that a regular non SB version. Lastly, they do have 3 more color ways!

I really like these! Unfortunately 6500 pairs in this colorway is a huge bummer! But, I like that they covered up the airbag in the midsole so that should help with longevity. Also, since they’re SB, these should be a bit more comfortable that a regular non SB version. Lastly, they do have 3 more color ways!
I think it’s 6500 pairs between 3 colourways—1000 White, 2500 Black & 3000 Camo. I could be wrong though.

I think it’s 6500 pairs between 3 colourways—1000 White, 2500 Black & 3000 Camo. I could be wrong though.
REALLY??!! Thats such a ridiculously low number! I mean, I don‘t get why these were produced in such low numbers. I’m sure these are an acquired taste but with it being supreme, but I would think these would sell out immediately and not many who want would be able to cop. Nike gonna Nike.

Supreme x Nike SB Darwin Low “Camo”
Color: Khaki/Archaeo Brown-Black
Style Code: FQ3000-200
Release Date: Spring 2024
Price: $120
Supreme-Nike-SB-Darwin-Low-Camo-FQ3000-200.jpg

Supreme-Nike-SB-Darwin-Low-Camo-FQ3000-200-1.jpg

Supreme-Nike-SB-Darwin-Low-Camo-FQ3000-200-2.jpg

Supreme-Nike-SB-Darwin-Low-Camo-FQ3000-200-3.jpg

Supreme-Nike-SB-Darwin-Low-Camo-FQ3000-200-4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom