Nike Air Darwin retro is OUT NOW but....

Another one (via US11) supposed to be coming out. I actually like this along w/ the mostly black one.
20181001234640_original.jpg
I had these when I was in like 6th or 7th grade and the only real difference I see is that the area where all the holes are was a light off white nubuck or suede on the QG's but I will probably still get these for the nostalgia.

definitely a different looking material on the all blacks than og, no surprise.

Either way, I haven't found them in a 12.5 yet

Anybody cop yet ? Need some on feet picks of the Black pair

I haven't yet as I'm waiting for the white pair with the black midsole/outsole and green/blue colored swoosh (the Rodman home Spurs pair). I'm dying for info as I don't want the all black pair and the "Bulls" pair is just dumb as he didn't wear them while with Chicago.

Pic of the next colorway (very close to OG).
nike-air-darwin-retro.jpg

Does anyone have ANY info on when the OG white/black/green pair is coming (the Rodman pair above)? It's the only pair I want. Come on Nike, what are you waiting for!!!

Jumped on the Footaction 20% off code before it expired last night. They finally got the OG white/teal Darwins in stock and couldn't pass up $104 shipped for them. Figured it wasn't going to get much cheaper than that price for a while. Can't wait to get them in next week!!

So these came in yesterday via Footaction! Not too shabby for $104 shipped!! Very happy with them. Can't recall if the OG swoosh wasn't leather. This isn't (not a bad thing).

Color of the teal is great. Fit is true to size as I wear an 11 and with these on, I have more than a thumbnail's with of length to the end (and iIcan wiggle my big to a little bit (not alot of volume in the toebox). Very padded and comfy from just a quick try-on. Only negative so far, the laces are silly short! Can tie a bow but it's a tiny bow. Gonna have to grab some longer ones. Definitely worth it on discount. Hope you all like the pics.

IMG_20190328_181034.jpg
IMG_20190328_181045.jpg
IMG_20190328_181217.jpg

Had these back in the day like around 95. I remember them being more green than teal but I loved the hell out of them

just copped the teal color way on eastbay for $65.84 free shipping
use code DEALS25 for 25% off
Just need the black pair for around the same price

basketball-nba-playoffs-utah-jazz-john-stockton-in-action-vs-san-picture-id492636391

btw, those black and white durabuck ones that retroed were also OGs from 1994.

ive been looking for em and they've evaporated... can't even find that many pairs for resell, what gives?

any sites ya know got a 10?

Man I was looking for the white teal joints on e bay.

Nothing

Shoulda copped from the outlet smh

Yeah, they dried up real quick. Don't think they made a huge amount tbh. I grabbed my pair at $108 or something like that with the first sales that happened. Some got them for around $90 and I was a little miffed I didn't wait but now seeing none around, I'm glad I grabbed them.

If your looking for the white OG color, GOAT has a few pairs for under retail.
Screenshot_20200522-102024.png

Man I was looking for the white teal joints on e bay.

Nothing

Shoulda copped from the outlet smh

teal spurs OG's are a cakewalk to find. da black spurs OG have completely evaporated.

I can't even find a pair to pay extra on any consignment site whatsoever...

I've never seen a sneaker drop off da face of the Earth that fast, they literally released a year-and-a-half ago and I can't find my size anywhere on da internet....i seen em in a Korean site but im having trouble filling out da order form...

Back
Top Bottom