Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Not sure if these have been posted, BUT...I hadn't seen them, so I thought I'd share them....a NIKE rep came into Champs Sports w/these and my friend took a pic & sent it to me...

This is a Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 Retro sample, scheduled to release in Spring 2012....as a DT2 fan, these are pretty damn beautiful....

DiamondTurf2Sample.jpg

Not sure if these have been posted, BUT...I hadn't seen them, so I thought I'd share them....a NIKE rep came into Champs Sports w/these and my friend took a pic & sent it to me...

This is a Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 Retro sample, scheduled to release in Spring 2012....as a DT2 fan, these are pretty damn beautiful....

DiamondTurf2Sample.jpg

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

pimp.gif
Finally!!! Did they say what others colors are dropping?

No, they didn't...I'd assume they'll at least bring out ONE OG colorway...

I hope.

Even if they don't, I'm quite impressed w/this color...

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

pimp.gif
Finally!!! Did they say what others colors are dropping?

No, they didn't...I'd assume they'll at least bring out ONE OG colorway...

I hope.

Even if they don't, I'm quite impressed w/this color...

*#*@ YES!!!!
I wish they were dropping this year,but oh well... at LEAST they're dropping.
I'm not even mad at the fact that this isn't a sample of the OG colorway because the joints look smooth.
Thanks for the news Cam.

*#*@ YES!!!!
I wish they were dropping this year,but oh well... at LEAST they're dropping.
I'm not even mad at the fact that this isn't a sample of the OG colorway because the joints look smooth.
Thanks for the news Cam.

eek.gif
a thread was made like a month ago asking to bring these back and here they are.
pimp.gif

I hope we get a few OG colorways.

eek.gif
a thread was made like a month ago asking to bring these back and here they are.
pimp.gif

I hope we get a few OG colorways.

Nice iv been waitin for these to retro for the longest.......let's just hope they don't screw up the og cw's

Nice iv been waitin for these to retro for the longest.......let's just hope they don't screw up the og cw's

Will Be Copping Every Decent Color Way... Love This Shoe. If The Red Pair Comes Out With Gold (Not Yellow) Then I Gotta Double Upp...

Will Be Copping Every Decent Color Way... Love This Shoe. If The Red Pair Comes Out With Gold (Not Yellow) Then I Gotta Double Upp...

Back
Top Bottom