Nike Air Elan + Royal Mid - Premium Metallic Pack (Pics!)

Via: Sneakernews.com
Two lesser known Nike models will be making a comeback with an obvious motivation to turn someheads. Both the Air Elan and Royal Mid will be returning with a luxurious premium makeover. The Royal Mid sports a simple silhouette with some definitesimilarities to the Air Jordan 1. The shoe will be released in two new colorways, both flaunting a perforated Swoosh and incorporating metallic materials intothe design. One version features a clean white upper with a Metallic Gold toe box and tongue, while the other uses an all Metallic Silver upper with a whitemidsole and laces. The Air Elan is also classed up with a light grey suede upper, perforated Swoosh and a Metallic Silver tongue. For now, these are availableat Swedish retailer
SixFeetDown, but you know we'll keep you posted if they're making their way to theStates.

I couldnt find an official thread on these so yeah if there is already athread MODS LOCK IT UP!
tired.gif

Take away the metallic and I like them. I like the toe box on the first two better than the last. It is almost like a AJ 1/Terminator mix or something.

Back
Top Bottom