Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

Surprised nobody posted this yet.  Can't wait for these coming back out again, especially the bottom 2 OG colorways.  I think I'm looking forward to those white/royal/red ones as much as I'm looking forward to copping True Blue III's this weekend.

From Counterkicks:

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised nobody posted this yet.  Can't wait for these coming back out again, especially the bottom 2 OG colorways.  I think I'm looking forward to those white/royal/red ones as much as I'm looking forward to copping True Blue III's this weekend.
From Counterkicks:

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Fenway, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
[font=Fenway, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]

Why do they keep bringin these back year after year?!? no offense but there are tons of other flights that needs to be retroed !

Why do they keep bringin these back year after year?!? no offense but there are tons of other flights that needs to be retroed !

Those last two will be copped with the quickness. The black/red will be had on major discount/outlet. This summer is suckage for me on kicks because i'm clearing debt...but these will be my reward. One of my most favorite kicks of all time!

Those last two will be copped with the quickness. The black/red will be had on major discount/outlet. This summer is suckage for me on kicks because i'm clearing debt...but these will be my reward. One of my most favorite kicks of all time!

At least they kept a couple of pair simple. I just hope they don't do patent leather again.

I'd get the white/blue

At least they kept a couple of pair simple. I just hope they don't do patent leather again.

I'd get the white/blue

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I'd get the white/blue
I totally agree but I wish they would retro the high top versions like in your pic, Magic1978.
Ill get the white/blue and black/grey because those look like the one's remember from back in high school (way back in the early 90's when Mullin and Kemp wore them).

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I'd get the white/blue
I totally agree but I wish they would retro the high top versions like in your pic, Magic1978.
Ill get the white/blue and black/grey because those look like the one's remember from back in high school (way back in the early 90's when Mullin and Kemp wore them).

Wht blue will be copped, altho I agree I wish theyd retro the Hi version as well as some Solo Flights too

people forget that Barkley wore the Blk Grey in the 90 Playoffs against the Bulls too, I will see if I can find some pics.....  
could only find one, also note BJ Armstrong in the cheaper take down Solo Flight without visible air

81353338.jpg

Wht blue will be copped, altho I agree I wish theyd retro the Hi version as well as some Solo Flights too

people forget that Barkley wore the Blk Grey in the 90 Playoffs against the Bulls too, I will see if I can find some pics.....  
could only find one, also note BJ Armstrong in the cheaper take down Solo Flight without visible air

81353338.jpg

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

This, still excited to see the white blue color way.  

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

This, still excited to see the white blue color way.  

Back
Top Bottom