Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

flight 89's are my favorite non jordan general release nike basketball shoe. Since I am an old guy, i was in highschool when these dropped, and these have a special nostalgia for us older heads. Glad to see some more OG colorways. i could use another pair of black greys, and nike PLEASE release the white/green Shawn Kemp joints. A couple pics of some of my favorites. And YES, they CREASEbecause I WEAR them. All have been casually worn and have seen time on the court.
some colorways

flight 89's are my favorite non jordan general release nike basketball shoe. Since I am an old guy, i was in highschool when these dropped, and these have a special nostalgia for us older heads. Glad to see some more OG colorways. i could use another pair of black greys, and nike PLEASE release the white/green Shawn Kemp joints. A couple pics of some of my favorites. And YES, they CREASEbecause I WEAR them. All have been casually worn and have seen time on the court.
some colorways

^
Word. These are so sick with the proper original colorways.

Can't wait to unite a pair of white/royal blue-red joints with these. A second pur of black/grey joints is also in the plan.

^

Can't wait to unite a pair of white/royal blue-red joints with these. A second pur of black/grey joints is also in the plan.

I must say the air flight 89 are more exciting then da Retro IV they bring out wit the (except da Cements and maybe da Militarys if quality is on point)in 2012,it would even more exciting if they brought out da high top versions as well,but then again u never know.

I must say the air flight 89 are more exciting then da Retro IV they bring out wit the (except da Cements and maybe da Militarys if quality is on point)in 2012,it would even more exciting if they brought out da high top versions as well,but then again u never know.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Wht blue will be copped, altho I agree I wish theyd retro the Hi version as well as some Solo Flights too

people forget that Barkley wore the Blk Grey in the 90 Playoffs against the Bulls too, I will see if I can find some pics.....  
could only find one, also note BJ Armstrong in the cheaper take down Solo Flight without visible air

81353338.jpg
got any more pics with ole school NBA players rockn da flights.

Wht blue will be copped, altho I agree I wish theyd retro the Hi version as well as some Solo Flights too

people forget that Barkley wore the Blk Grey in the 90 Playoffs against the Bulls too, I will see if I can find some pics.....  
could only find one, also note BJ Armstrong in the cheaper take down Solo Flight without visible air

81353338.jpg

Originally Posted by green rhino123

^

The white/black/red pair above is one of my top 5 sneakers of all time. I would pay a lot for a DS size 11.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

^

The white/black/red pair above is one of my top 5 sneakers of all time. I would pay a lot for a DS size 11.

^
I hear you 1978S, I feel the same way about the white-royal blue-red colorway
Was never able to even find a DS or even nDS og pair in my size complete with everything.

At least the white-black-red was retro'd and easier to find (though difficult in it's own right.)

I would cop another white-black-red release with the quickness.

^
I hear you 1978S, I feel the same way about the white-royal blue-red colorway
Was never able to even find a DS or even nDS og pair in my size complete with everything.

At least the white-black-red was retro'd and easier to find (though difficult in it's own right.)

I would cop another white-black-red release with the quickness.

black/grey are a must, as well as any colorway that comes close to the OG color blocking. If the white/black drops, it's two pair for sure. These held up well for me, and were absolute tanks for hoopin outside. Balled them to DEATH! Too geeked for this release!

black/grey are a must, as well as any colorway that comes close to the OG color blocking. If the white/black drops, it's two pair for sure. These held up well for me, and were absolute tanks for hoopin outside. Balled them to DEATH! Too geeked for this release!

Originally Posted by AirCJ

81353338.jpg

the Rain Man

KJ

old ad

Originally Posted by AirCJ

81353338.jpg

the Rain Man

KJ

old ad

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Originally Posted by Magic1978

At least they kept a couple of pair simple. I just hope they don't do patent leather again.

I'd get the white/blue
I totally agree but I wish they would retro the high top versions like in your pic, Magic1978.

Back
Top Bottom