Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Originally Posted by Magic1978

At least they kept a couple of pair simple. I just hope they don't do patent leather again.

I'd get the white/blue
I totally agree but I wish they would retro the high top versions like in your pic, Magic1978.

one of my favorite sneakers of that era and this round of retros looks to be doing it right. fingers crossed!

i have many pairs of these but a few of my favorites that still get worn on the regular:

7W1B2.jpg

211NN.jpg

watching pip as a kid started my love for these and all of the flight series sneakers, really.

gkF2E.jpg

one of my favorite sneakers of that era and this round of retros looks to be doing it right. fingers crossed!

i have many pairs of these but a few of my favorites that still get worn on the regular:

7W1B2.jpg

211NN.jpg

watching pip as a kid started my love for these and all of the flight series sneakers, really.

gkF2E.jpg

Nice pics

I always loved the white/black

I like when they keep it OG with the colored pipping

Nice pics

I always loved the white/black

I like when they keep it OG with the colored pipping

Always liked this shoe. I had some when they retroed them in 2000-01?. White and royal is the only c/w I like here. I would rather have solid blue with white trim.

Always liked this shoe. I had some when they retroed them in 2000-01?. White and royal is the only c/w I like here. I would rather have solid blue with white trim.

i snagged some of the all blues at a nike outlet some years back, ended up selling them on ebay, wish i still had them.

I remember JKidd in the high school championship wearing these, but he was flossing 2 different colors. if my memory is correct, i think he had an all blue one, and a black one. was sick.

i snagged some of the all blues at a nike outlet some years back, ended up selling them on ebay, wish i still had them.

I remember JKidd in the high school championship wearing these, but he was flossing 2 different colors. if my memory is correct, i think he had an all blue one, and a black one. was sick.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Nice!  I lost an ebay bidding war on the white/black a few months ago...I was genuinely irritated.  I've been trying to hunt those down for a while....

Too bad they're not retro'ing the white/red in your Pip pic.  UNLV's Anderson Hunt wore those in their championship year and I begged my parents for a pair.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Nice!  I lost an ebay bidding war on the white/black a few months ago...I was genuinely irritated.  I've been trying to hunt those down for a while....

Too bad they're not retro'ing the white/red in your Pip pic.  UNLV's Anderson Hunt wore those in their championship year and I begged my parents for a pair.
laugh.gif

I wish they would bring back those Patent leather 89s, those take me back to when I was younger!

I wish they would bring back those Patent leather 89s, those take me back to when I was younger!

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

Were you young like three years ago
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

Were you young like three years ago
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom