Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

Footaction sales
Thanks. Was able to show my local FA (who had these priced at 89.99) this photo and they honored the priced. I can accept $75 out the door I guess. Kinda got tired of waiting on the inevitable $40 discount with these retailers. They seem to be taking their time. I gotta switch out the laces ASAP.

Thanks. Was able to show my local FA (who had these priced at 89.99) this photo and they honored the priced. I can accept $75 out the door I guess. Kinda got tired of waiting on the inevitable $40 discount with these retailers. They seem to be taking their time. I gotta switch out the laces ASAP.
Oh wow didn’t even know they did that I would think they would be the same price at all locations. No problem

Purples are fire. Def coppin those and supersonics. And that Footaction would’ve still rang up at that price despite the tag. the prices are programmed into the system, they’re just lacking on their tagging.

Disappointed in quality but if I can grab more for what I paid for these I will

Today
F397C6CB-EFAF-4B13-BC64-28FC0575C2F3.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah I was able to get these a few weeks ago. Definitely not for $40 but at a price I could live with. Switched out the laces but even that can’t really save these. Was even hard to get good pics of these because their so off lol (smh). I hope they pay better attention to this shoe next time they retro if ever. So disrespectful how they turned out but I needed the cw in some form and that AIR Flight logo can’t be denied. It’s by far the single best thing on the shoe.
95F3A89C-5AE4-4A30-B35A-BDF1D9AE2F53.jpeg
AC9CD924-33E0-45F0-8171-2A0AB5043DF8.jpeg
11D64C69-4CBE-42CB-9A39-701AD1E1E8BD.jpeg
F86725AC-A0F6-4D3E-B313-FA1BF9314582.jpeg

Finally picked up the OG white blue red, quality is so bad. Sounds like I’m walking in rain boots with every step hopefully that will go away with time but I’m not to hopeful

Nike seems to be limiting the amount of orders they get daily on certain shoes. I noticed on the sonics and purps in the morning there's usually a fsr by the end of the day most sizes gone, next morning fsr again. I keep forgetting to order the purps and by the time I get around to it my size is gone haha.

Nike seems to be limiting the amount of orders they get daily on certain shoes. I noticed on the sonics and purps in the morning there's usually a fsr by the end of the day most sizes gone, next morning fsr again. I keep forgetting to order the purps and by the time I get around to it my size is gone haha.
Ordered both in the same order. Both were shipping from the same location via FedEx. Sonics got here yesterday. Purps don’t get here until Saturday. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom